www.ordoll.com

Rose Has Arrived!

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
KC12344325
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Rose Has Arrived!

Post by KC12344325 »

Very pretty! I love her eyes.

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

harvey48 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Well, this hot piece was worth the light stain, it´s so hot!
Chris

There was no stain on Sarah. I was worried so after the pics I wrapped the insert with the bar and panties, after 12+ hours no stains.

Good news, just a misunderstanding from me, hope you didn´t freak out. :oops: Stains, cut and bruises hurt us the most, more than our lovely ones. :)
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
harvey48 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Well, this hot piece was worth the light stain, it´s so hot!
Chris

There was no stain on Sarah. I was worried so after the pics I wrapped the insert with the bar and panties, after 12+ hours no stains.

Good news, just a misunderstanding from me, hope you didn´t freak out. :oops: Stains, cut and bruises hurt us the most, more than our lovely ones. :)
Chris

No problem, It was Rosy that had a minor stain.

INFORMATIONS