www.beautiful-dolls.com

Need advice RE selling my candy doll...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
joben

Need advice RE selling my candy doll...

Post by joben »

Firstly, sorry I haven't updated my review of the candy doll I bought a couple of months back, but it just hasn't been a priority for me recently...

Anyway, I've decided I want to sell the doll now. I've really lost interest in it.

I think due to its size I find it too difficult to relate to. Other than that I still think its quite a beautiful doll.

What I am really after is advice before I go ahead and post in the 'for sale' section.

In particular, I am interested in any info regarding cleaning the doll's 'vagina'. I am generally a very clean person and have cleaned it internally every time it has been used (soap and water). However, two of the six times I used it I did not use a condom, and out of respect for any potential buyers I want to find out what kind of product I can use to thoroughly clean the inside without melting it or anything.

I'm also interested in any info regarding the actual transaction, and how to do it safely. I don't want to gamble with an expensive item like this and risk either party losing money.

Also if anyone has any suggestions for how much can be reasonably charged for the doll I'm all ears!

Thanks guys :D

INFORMATIONS