Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Lacking in demos....

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

lemorte86

Lacking in demos....

Post by lemorte86 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seem to be zero videos on the functionality of this doll. As a potential buyer that's bothersome. Not to mention no explanation of the feautures. I find it incredible that for a nearly $6000 doll there's no explanation of the features.

For example: breast enhancement option... $850 almost an extra thousand dollars... And no explanation of what it does. How would I know if I want this? Bigger? Softer? More squeezable? Firmer?

Then the bodies... All I have is three tiny pics. Body 3 + 500, am I supposed to just see the difference? I cannot find where this is explained.

As far as deciding which doll you want.. That would be far easier if they were posed the same way for a few of the pics at least. Makes it harder to see the differences... It's a new pose every time. Each pic is at a new angle or just generally different.

lemorte86

Re: Lacking in demos....

Post by lemorte86 »

Also I apologize if this sounds harsh. They're such beautiful dolls, these are just a few things I think that should be addressed. For example I'm very curious as to how the breasts feel say, compared to a Ruby13. Since they actually demonstrate how soft/bouncy those are.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Hi Lemorte :)

I agree with you the more content/information the better and this is something we're working on. In the meantime if you email/call us we'll get you taken care of. We send out videos/photos all the time to prospective buyers and get them any additional information requested within reason (ie we can't pour a doll to take a photo) We'll even let you talk to the guys who engineer/build the dolls if you need further clarification/explanation of anything.

Cheers
-Joe

Feel free to email me @ sales@boytoydolls.com and I'll get any and all questions answered for you.
lemorte86 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seem to be zero videos on the functionality of this doll. As a potential buyer that's bothersome. Not to mention no explanation of the feautures. I find it incredible that for a nearly $6000 doll there's no explanation of the features.

For example: breast enhancement option... $850 almost an extra thousand dollars... And no explanation of what it does. How would I know if I want this? Bigger? Softer? More squeezable? Firmer?

Then the bodies... All I have is three tiny pics. Body 3 + 500, am I supposed to just see the difference? I cannot find where this is explained.

As far as deciding which doll you want.. That would be far easier if they were posed the same way for a few of the pics at least. Makes it harder to see the differences... It's a new pose every time. Each pic is at a new angle or just generally different.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

ps.. this video is available per email request.
lemorte86 wrote:Also I apologize if this sounds harsh. They're such beautiful dolls, these are just a few things I think that should be addressed. For example I'm very curious as to how the breasts feel say, compared to a Ruby13. Since they actually demonstrate how soft/bouncy those are.

INFORMATIONS