www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Inserts

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Newbie98

Anime Inserts

Post by Newbie98 »

Hey gang,

I found it before, but I can't find it now, what are some good inserts for the anime, that fit well and look nice? I would like one that fits and will be able to be left in and look ok with underwear over it. I don't want one that will hang out a long distance. Thanks.

skyknight

Re: Anime Inserts

Post by skyknight »

If you want something that looks good left inside, get one of the mushroom shaped things that are made for love bodies.
Like these http://en-nls.com/plist_t-36111010 or maybe this one http://en-nls.com/pict1-38142?c2=12001012

If you push those in far enough it may look like this:
Attachments
HPIM1466.JPG
HPIM1466.JPG (917.74 KiB) Viewed 1114 times

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

The best fit and feel I've found is the Seventeen series by Toysheart, particularly the Seventeen Evo and Bordeaux. I also have the Girl's (i) and that type of sleeve fits quite well too - it's probably the easiest type to install so that it looks fairly good. However, I find it to be somewhat over-stimulating in use and it's a very short and tight sleeve, so if you're above 5½ inches in length it's probably not the best choice.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

The old skeleton was able to handle the Tomax Venus inserts quite well and also most of the Meikis. But the insert area of the anime doll has changed since the new skeleton, and some inserts now are having a bit of trouble fitting in. I don't know if BD has fixed this now, but one of my dolls that has the new skeleton can't use as much as my older companion Flandre, that has the old skeleton.

I would say, go with what skyknight said about the shape of the inserts. From the inserts I currently have, the Fleshlight and Julia+ are the safe choices for the new anime dolls.

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

Thank you all for your reply! I will investigate the suggestions.

INFORMATIONS