Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

URGENT! Help! D:

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

homersexual

Re: URGENT! Help! D:

Post by homersexual »

I hope they stay for a long time, but I am torn. I too prefer Star, but it would be a bit surreal since Star looks insanely close to someone I used to be with (my girl had lighter hair and eyes, and the cutest little snaggle-tooth smile ever).

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

And when they call back, of course I miss their call due to being sick and unconscious in my bed....
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Na, your answering machine will do the job for Super Kaiya.
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

Actually it didn't because they didn't leave a message :P
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

miss_marceline
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by miss_marceline »

Kaiya, do you know how you want to configure Star when you order her? I ordered one about a month ago, and there were only two versions available. Now we have three, and even more great dilemmas about what to choose...

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I do, I want her exactly like the picture http://www.boytoydolls.com/main/star-configuration-2

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Just send an email.
Phone calls cost money on at least one end if not both.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Kaiya wrote:I do, I want her exactly like the picture http://www.boytoydolls.com/main/star-configuration-2
Perfect choice!
Click here to see my Doll Album.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I asked in the thread where Star was introduced, if she was a 'limited quantities' face.

Never got an answer so I don't think she is.
My Doll Album is here!

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

It says on the website she is, unfortunately. :(

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I just realized something kind of funny.

I bought a Miss July doll, which eventually 'sold out' and so, theoretically at least, only 31 Miss July dolls (with certificate) exist.

On the other hand, other dolls never sold out but the entire Calender girl line was discontinued.

I tried to track the sales in another thread and certain dolls could only track 1 verified sold doll, Miss April was one if I recall correctly.

Those dolls that sold the least and are now discontinued will be rarer than any of the dolls that sold out!
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS