www.beautiful-dolls.com

Those TSA jurks

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Those TSA jurks

Post by beautifuldolls »

Staraway wrote:Maybe choose a different carrier? I know that the sorting stations around here are basically a big empty garage with two gimps in mini vans throwing stuff at eachother..

..I don't think I ever got something from FedEx that wasn't banged up some how? (where, I live..in the middle of the US..)

Just a couple of weeks ago I got a CD-I from eBay and FedEx brought it. The people I bought it from refurbish and sell phillips cd-i systems and I collect. When it got to me there was a huge dent in the bottom right corner of the box and the system wouldn't work. It was packaged relatively well. We took it apart and found that the SOLDER in the pcb of the power supply (onboard) had rattling loose caps and connections with the board itself being cracked!..

.. we soldered the caps fixing it up ourselves (losing the 2 year guarantee), but my question is..

WHO KICKS OR DROPS A BOX HARD ENOUGH TO LOOSEN SOLDER?

Maybe try DHL? When they got taken over a few years ago I was worried because they always were the fastest and best (and I was a competing courier..), but they are still here and extremely trustworthy!

..I think the phthalate(?) recall thing kinda sounds relative..I don't see how it would induce dollicide, though! :shakefist:
I don't believe that kicks and dropping the box was the problem here... The doll looks cutted and the glue for repair was emptied... It was simply a mean act. The client will get a new doll for free so the story will have a happy end for him.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Staraway wrote:Maybe choose a different carrier? I know that the sorting stations around here are basically a big empty garage with two gimps in mini vans throwing stuff at eachother..

..I don't think I ever got something from FedEx that wasn't banged up some how? (where, I live..in the middle of the US..)

Just a couple of weeks ago I got a CD-I from eBay and FedEx brought it. The people I bought it from refurbish and sell phillips cd-i systems and I collect. When it got to me there was a huge dent in the bottom right corner of the box and the system wouldn't work. It was packaged relatively well. We took it apart and found that the SOLDER in the pcb of the power supply (onboard) had rattling loose caps and connections with the board itself being cracked!..

.. we soldered the caps fixing it up ourselves (losing the 2 year guarantee), but my question is..

WHO KICKS OR DROPS A BOX HARD ENOUGH TO LOOSEN SOLDER?

Maybe try DHL? When they got taken over a few years ago I was worried because they always were the fastest and best (and I was a competing courier..), but they are still here and extremely trustworthy!

..I think the phthalate(?) recall thing kinda sounds relative..I don't see how it would induce dollicide, though! :shakefist:
I don't believe that kicks and dropping the box was the problem here... The doll looks cutted and the glue for repair was emptied... It was simply a mean act. The client will get a new doll for free so the story will have a happy end for him.
:multi: :multi: :multi: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :multi: :multi: :multi:
Give BD a big applaud!!!!!
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

ToucanPlay

Post by ToucanPlay »

BD, you're awesome!!! I will defiantly buy from you again :)
"Big things have small beginnings." - Prometheus

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

I would never deal w/ DHL again. Every single one of my dolls have been held up in customs when using DHL. One doll I had to replace b/c of damage (the butt was flattened from too many days sitting and never reformed).

Fed Ex came straight to my door overnight.

Hope you get this resolved. I think this is the work of someone who had issues with the doll. According to the OP the box wasn't damaged , it was cut. Occam's Razor dudes.

Sad. Whether you disagree with the doll's appearance it's a matter of law; not something some vigilantee custom agent should get to destroy. They probably used the pretext of checking for drugs to destroy her. It's great BD is taking care of this. It will be interesting to see what happens with 'these types' of dolls in the future. It's one Jerry Sprniger show away from becoming an issue.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

ToucanPlay wrote:BD, you're awesome!!! I will defiantly buy from you again :)

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

beautifuldolls wrote:In the meantime we will send a new Daisy to the client because we don't want to leave him alone with this. I hope she will arrive safe <3
That's great :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

What a horrible sight to find in your package when your expecting to lay eyes on your long awaited doll :( Good to see BD handling this case in such a great manner :thumbs_up:
Staraway wrote: WHO KICKS OR DROPS A BOX HARD ENOUGH TO LOOSEN SOLDER?
over the years I've ordered a lot of music (CDs, DVDs, LPs etc) over the net (mainly via eBay) and most of the time things arrive in pretty good shape. But I once received a CD totally scattered 8O while the package did look damaged, nothing prepared me for the total destruction of that CD. Ever tried to bend/break a CD? It can be pretty hard. Let alone what kinda force is needed to scatter a CD. No, I don't have a high hat on when it comes to people handling our online purchases.

Nicefellow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nicefellow »

beautifuldolls wrote:We will fight with fedex because this was unaccetable... ! :evil: We are in contact with our client and I think together we can do something :) I really do hope that anything like this will happen again and it was the first time in my life I saw something like it...

In the meantime we will send a new Daisy to the client because we don't want to leave him alone with this. I hope she will arrive safe <3

Wow! What incredible customer service! :multi: What a great company!

The_Man83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The_Man83 »

Wow, that's awesome customer response. That's how you get long-term faithful customer loyalty too. I can't believe fedex would do something like that. I take it back, I can, because they are morons.

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

Beautiful Dolls I will repeat what has just been said here. You are earning customer loyalty. You may lose some money in the short term by this act but I'm sure that HunterKing won't forget what you have done for him. When people start thinking about purchasing a doll and such a purchase is a serious thing financially and emotionally this act will be taken into consideration. Most serious doll buyers who do their research will make the customer service of a doll company a serious part of their final decision. When you make the feelings of your customers a part of your "bottom line" and it becomes known then trust me when I say true prosperity will come your way.
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Now we have to wait for the new Daisy to arrive :) I hope we will see a lot of pics then! :multi:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Wow. that is scary....
(wtf)

The main evidence is the tape by customs. As much as I wouldn't want someone to lose their job at a time like this, I do hope after they get to the bottom of it, whomever did this (out of spite), shouldn't be surprised to be let go and face the consequences...(if that was the case).....just crazy.....

/kudos to BD. :thumbs_up:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

hunterking87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hunterking87 »

Thank you for all that you have done on this issue beautifuldolls. If i ever buy another doll in the future it will likely be through your site. As an update to everyone both me and beautifuldolls have talked to FedEx in order to receive compensation. And even as i looked at the doll and talked to the representative, I had to explain why i believed that it was intentional or a extreme act of carelessness (though i really highly doubt it) as it appeared to be cut deep enouph to reach the other side of the doll. I only say this, not just because its true, but because in many cases the reps like to try to blame the sender for not "covering it enough" but the sear fact that it went so deep inside the package (assuming it wasn't intentional) would mean that they were stabbing it open rather then cutting it open. not to mention the missing glue which can only act as evidence that it was intentional.

But as Sotaichou stated I would also hate for someone to get fired but the person who did this needs to be reprimanded in some way to keep them from doing this again to someone else. If I did something like ruining company property or the property of others because I believed that the product they bought infringed on my beliefs then yes, i would assume that i should face the consequences of such actions. If this was a matter of national security then i would have hoped that they would have contacted me, beautiful dolls, or at least fedex of the issue after they realized they screwed up rather then forwarding it through, making me go from a fantastic day to a terrible one, and then in turn making us wait in this claims limbo.

But thanks to today Beautifuldolls for informing me of the doll being shipped. The lady who acted as the rep on the whole matter for FedEx who seemed sympathetic on the whole matter, though that was likely because i said it was a "doll/manikins" and helping on the matter by providing us with a case #.

What i did find amazing about this whole issue was that Beautifuldolls sent the email about the issue before i could even get a chance to contact them, even though i know it wasn't their fault and the pure empathy i got from them blew me away. there are no words to describe how thankful i am to them. Thank you, thank you, thank you for going above and beyond to help me.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

beautifuldolls wrote:In the meantime we will send a new Daisy to the client because we don't want to leave him alone with this. I hope she will arrive safe <3
I think that was a very nice gesture on your part :)

Legman-62

Post by Legman-62 »

Great to hear it's being followed up by so many people. BD, I haven't purchased anything from you yet but I sure will consider it now that I see the customer service offered. Fantastic that your giving hunterking a new doll!

INFORMATIONS