www.wmdolls.com

Emperial Props Inventory Shutdown Update.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Emperial Props Inventory Shutdown Update.

Post by mannequin man »

Hi Guys & Dolls. The Posted Dates of Inventory Shutdown for EMPERIAL PROPS STUDIOS of Muncie, IN.,, has been moved to Dec.1st, 2013
until March, 2014. The extended Shutdown will ensure The Studio to be equipped with the proper materials for sculpting, molding, casting & building of a variety of Love Dolls. Moving into this field, kind of blind-sided us, with a Very Positive feedback of customer response. Honestly, we didn't expect so many inquires & requests for custom work for a Volume of potential customers. being a new Studio, Building a Variety of Love Dolls, we aim to please everyone in bringing their customized Love Doll to Reality, While not suffering the needless pain of re-mortgaging the house or taking out a loan, Just to own, one of my creations. In the coming months, I will post the Sculptures of Male, Female, Transgendered, & most unusual Creations that my Studio can produce. This will cover a range of altered & modified Mannequins, as well as Silicone, urethane, & Latex Love Dolls.
Having an Inventory of several molds on Hand, to make many, many, unique creations...........stay tuned.
Sincerely, TM. Walters / EPS.
Attachments
My Vixxxen Scuplt. a different kind of Love Doll.  Now Taking (pre)-orders for this Full Body Torso (less arms & Legs) (legs end at the knee ) this will be available  in both Silicone & Latex. Pricing available March, 2014.
My Vixxxen Scuplt. a different kind of Love Doll. Now Taking (pre)-orders for this Full Body Torso (less arms & Legs) (legs end at the knee ) this will be available in both Silicone & Latex. Pricing available March, 2014.
nnn 012.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1080 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Emperial Props Inventory Shutdown Update.

Post by Dollarhyde »

Wow you did a great job at smoothing out the complexion... it looks much better... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS