www.wmdolls.com

Silicone Doll Head cast for 'Vicky"

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Silicone Doll Head cast for 'Vicky"

Post by mannequin man »

hey guys & dolls. this is a silicone love doll head test Im doing for 'Project Vixxxen'. this silicone head is of my own formulation. this includes a neck stump to set down inside an open neck of our mannequins. open throat cavity added for extra fun. please refer to BUY & SELL Forum, for details. im mass producing these, as per requests, so the ones to come will be ready to ship.(free Shipping).
Attachments
vicky
vicky
ii 001.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2014 times
"Vicky"
"Vicky"
ii 006.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2014 times

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Re: Silicone Doll Head cast for 'Vicky"

Post by Mistress Angela »

Haha, I know that picture :razz:

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

Mistress Angela wrote:Haha, I know that picture :razz:

I have the molds to make Gean Simmons and this vamp girl. I like the head with the eyes closed some it would look like the old S18 head

Mike
Attachments
mannequines Candy8teen.jpg
mannequines Candy8teen.jpg (30.81 KiB) Viewed 1963 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Candy8teen wrote:
Mistress Angela wrote:Haha, I know that picture :razz:

I have the molds to make Gean Simmons and this vamp girl. I like the head with the eyes closed some it would look like the old S18 head

Mike
sweet. hey Mike, yea,..im getting better at this whole silicone thing. I posted in Buy & Sell, that im experimenting with several blends to come up with something different. I have a degree in Chemistry, & also still dabble with mixing ...things. if you hear a big bang, or mushroom cloud in the sky, don't worry.....it was probably me...ha/ha. love the mannequins !!!!

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

mannequin man;
There is no need to make your own blend , with all the shit smooth on has its easy just to get the stuff off shelf and tweak it. What silicone needs is more work on the silicon foam and making that work well. Some day it will and any one that can make a mold will be able to make a doll.

You are messing with silicone, But IMO with all the shit coming from china TEP is going to be the new dolls.
its lower cost and people are paying high dollar for them . You are in a good position to look at all the materials out there skinning foam, TEP, silicone, Urethane, latex, so when you make your molds you are ready.

Mike

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Candy8teen wrote:mannequin man;
There is no need to make your own blend , with all the shit smooth on has its easy just to get the stuff off shelf and tweak it. What silicone needs is more work on the silicon foam and making that work well. Some day it will and any one that can make a mold will be able to make a doll.

You are messing with silicone, But IMO with all the shit coming from china TEP is going to be the new dolls.
its lower cost and people are paying high dollar for them . You are in a good position to look at all the materials out there skinning foam, TEP, silicone, Urethane, latex, so when you make your molds you are ready.

Mike
Thanx Mike, I''ll look up that TEP. ive never heard of that. Ill check it out. yep, your right, there are several materials one can use to make these things, ..keep in touch bro....later..mm

INFORMATIONS