www.wmdolls.com

i can't find the right one

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
robertintexas

i can't find the right one

Post by robertintexas »

I've looked on E Bay, Roxy and a few hundred web sites but I can't find a mannequin with the legs spread just right and the face looking up..
Is it possible to cut and place the head back looking straight up ? Or cut and pose the legs just the way I want them ? It seems like if the
legs are right the head is worn and vice versa.
Maybe someone with more experience than I have can explain how I can correct the posture etc or know where a mannequin that has the
straight leg spread and face looking up.
Any and all help or suggestions will be appreciated..
Thanks
Robert

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: i can't find the right one

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Robert. You and me both.
I've pretty much given up trying to find the perfect mannequin because frankly, I don't think it exists.
I think it's a conspiracy, lol.
What positions are you looking to have with a mannequin?

To date, the best mannequin that I have found that would be good for the most positions is this one...
http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... e/fr7.html

I have the white version of this one - my Fiona.
I haven't had the time or the spare change to mod her yet, but she is kinda fun to play with in a lot of positions.
She's almost perfect for the end-of-the-bed type of thing. Both on her back and with her feet on the floor...
IMG_2234.JPG
IMG_2234.JPG (169.84 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
IMG_2235.JPG
IMG_2235.JPG (208.46 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
She also does a great doggy position on her knees with her head on the floor. :)
But as usual, there's always something that isn't good. Her right leg/foot position really sucks. In order to use her you'd have to remove the lower right leg piece (which comes off). So unless you're into the amputee look it's sort of a turn off.
One nice thing is that both legs come off fairly close to the hip so you could use her like a torso doll if you were so inclined.
I had plans to make a new right leg for her that would basically be a mirror image of the left one (which is very lovely leg I might add), but it's going to be a ton of work. I may just end up selling her, not sure yet.

MF
8)

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Try Home depot

Post by Walley »

For some fiberglass repair kits. You can cut the head off with a hacksaw. Then make another cut at the angle you want on the neck. Check the head and neck fit to see if the angle is right. Follow the instructions on kit and wrap the fiberglass material around the neck like a scarf. Work so all the extra drips are falling away from and not down the neck and back. This is very messy and stinky and takes some skill. You may need to do more than one coat. After everything sets you need to hand sand down all the rough spots. You may need some bondo filler to get a clean line at the top and bottom of the patch job. Sand again until smooth( this part could take hours to look perfect). Then buff out the repair with an electric buffer for a super smooth feel. You will need to paint to match color. You can get fiberglass at Home Depot in a boat repair kit or in pints or half gallons. If you get just the resin you still need some fiberglass mesh for strength. Put that mesh on dry around the neck and brush the resin on in the same direction you wound the fabric on to get rid of any air bubbles or wrinkles. The mesh should be as thin and flat as it can be because when it hardens your stuck with that shape. Cut and shape the mesh to give the cleanest line on the neck top and bottom. I'd watch some videos on youtube about working with fiberglass first if you never worked with it before. It took me a few tries to get it right making repairs with the stuff. Hours of work just for a neck pose.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

There are a couple of members here at TDF who have put Novelleco silicone heads on mannequins.
See here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=60

The Novelleco heads aren't too expensive and it may be easier than getting into fiberglass work.

robertintexas

Post by robertintexas »

MannequinFan,
I'd like one with legs straight and not to far apart to use of missionary position.
The face looking straight up and the arms at her side..
I've looked everywhere I know of ..
it might be i'll just go with a French puropee..
At least you can move them around
Robert

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

robertintexas wrote:MannequinFan,
I'd like one with legs straight and not to far apart to use of missionary position.
The face looking straight up and the arms at her side..
I've looked everywhere I know of ..
it might be i'll just go with a French puropee..
At least you can move them around
Robert I think that's probably a good decision.
Mannequins are not the most comfortable thing to lay on top of during sex.
However, here is one that looks like it might fit your bill...

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... linda.html

This one is a nice size - 5'-5" tall unlike the usual 5'-10" - 6'-0" amazons.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

manni.jpg
manni.jpg (18.49 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
I want this one for a 'dual purpose' table base :twisted: just waiting for one to pop up in the UK.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

robertintexas

Post by robertintexas »

mannequin fan,
I do understand they are hard, stiff and cold. Where as the French ladies are a lot more comfortable to lay with and snuggle. It's just that the manniquins are soo pretty and lovely.
I'm still looking but may go with the fench ladies for now.
Robert

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Hey Buddy, check this one out. she's a little pricey, with shipping, you get her for about $300. but.....don't stroke, ive bought several mannequins over the years, & considering the pose, how pretty she is & the fact the body is about the nicest one ive seen in awhile, I think she'd be worth it. Im getting her, saving up now. plus, I may be wrong, but im sure she's made in plastic. not breakable F'glass. ive seen a lot of models out here, & she's pretty simple for just about any mod. or alteration you could think of. Not to mention Her sweet ASS !....search ( MannequinStore.com )......MM
Attachments
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_10.jpg
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_10.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 2371 times
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_09.jpg
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_09.jpg (29.67 KiB) Viewed 2371 times
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_05.jpg
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_05.jpg (33.75 KiB) Viewed 2371 times
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_03.jpg
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_03.jpg (31.48 KiB) Viewed 2371 times
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_02.jpg
00_A_Mannequin_KF-DEH_-_02.jpg (32.72 KiB) Viewed 2371 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

MM,

I've looked at that mannequin quite a bit - she's a fiberglass mannequin. It's indeed a lovely sculpt with a nice arched back.
Too bad Roxy doesn't sell her. The shipping costs at Mannequinstore are crazy high.
Initially the kneeling poses look like they would be perfect for a mod, but in use, I think the lower legs might pose a bit of a problem.

BTW, judging by this quote from the Mannequinstore website, I think they're on to us!

"For all the mannequin lovers out there, our sweet and sexy mannequin can't be beat. Buy a female mannequin to pose as your girlfriend when you're between real ones."

:o :D

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "I do understand they (mannequins) are hard, stiff and cold." by Robert in Texas

I know a lot of Real Women who are like that.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "Mannequins are not the most comfortable thing to lay on top of during sex." by Mannequin Fan

That's how I have sex with them.

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

I would ask in sex shops. They often know more sexy mannequins than general shops. You don't have to say it's for you. Just say it's for an display :)
There are also BJD mannequins, but they have strong wires in the neither regions.

Image :wink:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

MannequinFan wrote:MM,

I've looked at that mannequin quite a bit - she's a fiberglass mannequin. It's indeed a lovely sculpt with a nice arched back.
Too bad Roxy doesn't sell her. The shipping costs at Mannequinstore are crazy high.
Initially the kneeling poses look like they would be perfect for a mod, but in use, I think the lower legs might pose a bit of a problem.
She just needs some knee and elbow joints!

Here is a right leg for Fiona.
Attachments
OLF_small.jpg
OLF_small.jpg (7.49 KiB) Viewed 2320 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

You can do anything you want with a mannequin. http://candy8teen.com/make-a-sexdoll

Mike

INFORMATIONS