www.wmdolls.com

Selling: Private Island Beauties Bathing Beauty Babe

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Selling: Private Island Beauties Bathing Beauty Babe

Post by frekka2021 »

Hi all!

Well, as sometimes is written here, a few find that a doll's life is not for them. I think I may be one of those.
Maybe I think I haven't given up completely on RG's cos I was with one t'other nite and later it started my thought processes up.
I certainly bought Eden and Aria cos I felt at the time I had completely given up on RG's, and that was the only reason I was buying.
Not for anything else, and certainly not necessarily to provide company, I am happily single being on my own. Oh, don't get me wrong,
I'm not talkin the 'M' or 'R' :evidence: word here with a RG, just a bit a slap n tickle, know what I mean, nudge nudge. :multi:
I STILL could no more be in a relationship and have a RG move in than fly to the moon :glou:
So I don't think Eden and Aria, as beautiful and hot as they are, did for me what I was hoping they would do.

But they MUST go to a good home and someone who will care for them and I'd prefer to keep everything together.

So it is with some regret that I announce the sale, and now the details:

1. What is for sale:

1 x Private Island Beauties Bathing Beauty body with
1 x Eden head AND
1 x Aria head AND
4 x wigs, 2 are black, 1 is blonde and 1 is red AND
1 x small qty clothes: red tartan school girl outfit, 'blue jeans pattern tights, black bikini, red t-shirt, panties and panty hose, red heels

Eyes - Victorian Blue, Skin - Coffee Gelato Some Freckles, Labia - Barely There, Pubic Hair - Shaved, Aeriola - Light Brown, Eye Brows - Artists Option, Eye Liner - Artists Option, Eye Shadow - Artists Option, Hair Color - Black, Hair Style - Shoulder Length Wavy, Lip Color - Natural, Fingernails - Acrlic Red, No finger wires.
Options [Removable Insert]

2. Price.

I am asking AUS$4,000 for everything, except any shipping. That could be less in US$
Current new price for this is $6,150.00 plus shipping. (and approx 100 bux for the clothes)
Also, at the moment, I'm not open to offers, cos i think this isn't too bad a deal.

3. Age/Damage/Condition

The age is: well, just on brand new. I took delivery of the gals on 27/08/13, that's about 1 month ago.
There is NO DAMAGE, and the condition is excellent.
She has been used for sex twice, and cleaned each time. Although I would provide a brand new insert to the buyer.
PIB's have a 'hymen' as part of the permanent labia, which must be cut on first arrival, in order to do the deed. That is obviously the only evidence of her being second hand.

4. Shipping

Open to negotiation, suffice to say that this is at the buyer's cost. Owing to the nature of the item, and what may be
a limited market in Australia, I am prepared to re-crate with a nice, new, solid crate and ship her back home Stateside. My guess is that would cost in the order of AUS$1,000.
I believe I will obtain a quote from UPS and post here when I get it.
I suppose the only drawback if you live in the US is that you can't physically inspect the gals, unless you're downunder on holidays or business.

There is a link to the gallery here, so go take a look and if you're interested, drop me a line.
Please note: the gals SHARE the one body, there is NOT two bodies.

Locally, buyer pickup is ok or anywhere else in NSW or Australia, I'll have to get a quote.
Anyone in Sydney, or indeed NSW (and really, anywhere in the world) is welcome to come and have a perv at the gals (that's if you're interested in buying, not JUST to have a perv!)

I think PAYPAL might be the only method of payment. Maybe COD for local pickup.

:glou:
Attachments
20130829_211129.jpg
20130829_211129.jpg (974.96 KiB) Viewed 6134 times
Aria
Aria
20130914_064211 - Copy.jpg (841.22 KiB) Viewed 6134 times
Live Long and Prosper

Drink Gloog and Make Sleemoth

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5974

myself1942

Re: Selling: Private Island Beauties Bathing Beauty Babe

Post by myself1942 »

Oh, if you were only in the US..anyway, please post the shipping cost to the US anyway.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Sorry it didn't work out for you but best wishes on a successful sale... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

frekka2021 wrote: PIB's have a 'hymen' as part of the permanent labia, which must be cut on first arrival, in order to do the deed. That is obviously the only evidence of her being second hand.
And that could have been the result of a bike riding accident! :wink:

Beautiful faces, I nearly bought an Eden once...

Good luck with your sale!
My Doll Album is here!

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

sorry you have to sell her, good luck :puppydogeyes:
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frekka2021 »

ks wrote:
frekka2021 wrote: PIB's have a 'hymen' as part of the permanent labia, which must be cut on first arrival, in order to do the deed. That is obviously the only evidence of her being second hand.
And that could have been the result of a bike riding accident! :wink:

Beautiful faces, I nearly bought an Eden once...

Good luck with your sale!

Thanks for the well wishes! LoL re the bike! :plaidskirt:

Yeah, Eden and Aria..... hmmm... day dreaming of younger days...

Very beautiful faces indeed...

3 cheers to talented Patrick and Sara at PIB. :glou:
Live Long and Prosper

Hillsman
Ex-Member

Post by Hillsman »

Frekka mate,what a disaster 8O for u and the girls :cry: !Ive thought about it a lot,you gotta be in the right place mentally to take on the responsibilty of a doll :oops: .Its not like hiring a prostitute :wink: ,it does require some genuine effort to keep em.Shame I cant afford the doll as its a REAL bargain :mrgreen: .Also I doubt Stephanie would accept my havin any other doll here....and thats the truth. :plaidskirt:
Funny though,all my life Ive always had multiple ladies on the go,and now,in my dottage,I just want Stephanie! :multi:

Good luck with the sale but I dont think the market is big enuf in Ozland yet otherwise there would already be makers of them here!
Hillsman

Hillsman
Ex-Member

Post by Hillsman »

Have you tried ringing the dollmakers you bought her from?Maybe beg em to take her back and they can give you far more dollars than yous are askin?Theyd have lotsa customers stateside just dying fer a ready made doll,but here in Oz ,what with the dreadful recession we are in,the chance of findin a guy who likes your chosen doll who has the four thousand readies?I dont think such a person exists

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frekka2021 »

Hillsman wrote:Have you tried ringing the dollmakers you bought her from?Maybe beg em to take her back and they can give you far more dollars than yous are askin?Theyd have lotsa customers stateside just dying fer a ready made doll,but here in Oz ,what with the dreadful recession we are in,the chance of findin a guy who likes your chosen doll who has the four thousand readies?I dont think such a person exists

Hi Hillsman, ol mate...

Yeah, a bit sad, :puppydogeyes: but I think it's better to get them established in a good new home sooner rather than later,

while they are still 'new', since I've been very uncertain about a future with them.

Yes, again your words are so true.. There is a commitment to be made here, and I don't think I was ready for that.

I don't regret the decision to invite the gals home in the first place, at all. It was a nice experience.

The waiting and the anticipation, and then THE ARRIVAL! Amazing! :multi:

No, I wouldn't bring PIB into this, I did what I did, and I'm totally ok with that, and by the way,

I am totally happy with the 'product', it couldn't be better. However, I do accept that I would have to consider shipping

the gals back home to the States. I can certainly build a nice new strong crate for them for protection.

Early days on the sale yet, I've had many well wishes, thanks guys!

Live Long and Prosper

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

Best wishes on your sale.
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

wildonelost
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildonelost »

Looks very good. I'm just a new member doing a little shopping. Best of luck with the sale. :D

frekka2021
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frekka2021 »

Hi all,

Thanks for all your well wishes.

It looks at this point, the girls are sold.

They are going to a new home here in Australia.

Live Long and Prosper

Mark312

Post by Mark312 »

Hi frekka2021..can you call [snipped phone number, see below, tchon] re girls..ty

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi Mark,
first welcome to TDF,

I feel it is not a good idea to publish your phone number on the internet as you might get phone calls from ... other people than you might expect.

It sounds like frekka2021 already as a buyer for the dolls, but just for the case that the sale falls through in the last minute, frekka2021 can send you a PM with an email for more details (as you cannot respond to PM's yet due to the Newbie restrictions) - that would be the preferred option.

INFORMATIONS