Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Is Breast Sagging Inevitable with RD?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

kharma
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is Breast Sagging Inevitable with RD?

Post by kharma »

Looking at the Realdoll Doctor's site (www.realdolldoctor.com) you can see several examples of older RD's (bodies 2, 3 and 5) with varying degrees of breast flattening, and several Doll Forum members have reported that the breasts do sag after two years, some dramatically into the "old lady" syndrome. I've even noticed some old timers have switched to solid silicone breasts, intentionally avoiding the gel inserts that are standard with these dolls.

The standard answer for this is to keep the doll in a sports bra with padding under the straps to stop the sagging, but it looks like all doll members eventually have to go with surgery to pump the breasts back to their perky prime, or go on to other dolls, so I'm beginning to believe that this is an unavoidable consequence of owning this doll, unless you go for the petite doll sizes like 4 and 6 (which don't appeal to me).

Please share your experiences and beliefs with me on this "sagging saga."

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

The best solution? Zero-g environments

Post by Davecat »

Hey kharma -

Yes, sports bras are a must for any Doll over an A-cup, as gravity can be just as unkind to Synthetiks lasses as it can to Organik ones. I realised that Shi-chan required one about two years too late; now, post-refurbishment, she doesn't sleep without one. Along with the lingerie & teddy, Matt really should pack a sports bra with every Doll he sends out, as they're necessities. Or, at the very least, make a note that she'll need one.
<cue chorus ov 'We should compile these sorts of tips in a FAQ'>

I remember once Mark Fourmaki, head ov Superbabe Intl. Heavy Industries, had posted a DiY guide on how to give your lass a boob job, using syringe & a saltwater solution.
And after scanning the Superbabe sub-Forum, I can't seem to find it. I'll have to look elsewhere, as I'm off to bed soon. :roll:

But, to recap; sports bras are absolutely necessary. Otherwise your lass will develop flapjack tits, which is rather depressing, no pun intended. :(
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Whow DaveCat,

Thank you for this very essential information.
We know that a doll has to be stored hanging *or maybe lying on a waterbed ;-), but ... never thought about her breasts!
To keep a RD in fit shape seems difficult and all information is appreciated very much. I hope I can enjoy Helen for a long time with decent breasts, but first some more saving time to go...

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Would this be sagging or flattening?
Reason is because I've got a Body 4 and Darlene's usually laying down.
I'm thinking in Darlene's case, sagging would be good, so if Body 4 does not sag that's not as good. However, if it's flattening - I wouldn't want her breasts looking smaller. 8O

Oh, and Body 6 has B cup. They look more like A cup because doll is a few inches taller and hips are a couple inches wider.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

This topic reminds me of a question that I had, and forgot to ask....so now I'll ask :roll:

Would that "underwire" thingy in a bra promote a possible tear underneath the breasts? --- If worn too long or perhaps on "while playing around.?"

steveb

Post by steveb »

Davecat wrote
Yes, sports bras are a must for any Doll over an A-cup
Even the new type silicone ?, my B7 Samantha is a 2003 and shows no sign of sagging, her breasts have nicely softened but thats all. Mind they were like rocks originally.

Midnight wrote
Would that "underwire" thingy in a bra promote a possible tear underneath the breasts? --- If worn too long or perhaps on "while playing around.?"
It did make an indentation under Sams breats when I let her wear an underwired half cup bra. 8O I noticed just in time and after an axious week or so the marks left but I feel I was lucky. :roll: Ironically the last thing my babe needs is support. So I took the plastic wires out and she looks fine in it. :D

Love Samantha and Steve
:D
If a man speaks aloud from the wilderness, but no woman hears him - is he still wrong ?

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

He's right about this. Do not get underwire. They'll leave marks.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Inkling:

Its sayd by Bill once in the dollforum that the doll is always under the influence of gravity and that on the very long time the gravity has influence on the doll watever you do with it.
I think most doll owners haven't the possibility to store the doll in space, its also a bit expensve to put her always in your space-shuttle wen she's not in use :wink:.
So gravity force is always influencing our dolls. If she lies on her back that theoretically should flatten her breasts.
But I think the influence on her breasts is minimal when she lies on her back.
When she hangs on her neckbolt, I can understand that its a good idea to give the breasts support in some way. If I see the picture of Slates doll I can imagine that that is caused by gravity when the doll is stored hanging. Pity for that nice doll, when breasts are "refilled" she should look more nice! But I can also understand that wired bh might leave marks in the doll's silicone skin.
Maybe Stevebs idea, a bra without that underwire is for a hanging doll the best?

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

However, if it's flattening - I wouldn't want her breasts looking smaller.
(Body 4)

Rebecca's tits seems to have flattened very slightly over the three-and-a-half years since new. But it is hardly noticeable. (She lies down most of the time.)

Thomas44

Post by Thomas44 »

Underwires are easy to remove. Buy the bra you want and if it has underwires simply remove them.

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

on the special Hindenburg Diet

Post by Davecat »

As far as I've encountered, sports bras lack underwires. Which is good, if you think about it. Pretend you're a lass (unless you actually are one, ov course), and you're playing badminton or jai alai and wearing a bra with an underwire. You're jumping around a bit too vigourously one day, that wire works its way thru the cloth, and all ov a sudden, BOOM! It punctures your breast, and you explode in a ball ov blue flame. Okay, so I may have embellished that last part. :lol:

Underwires are a no-no; that should be obvious. But see, it also comes down to what your Doll is wearing when she's not in use. Shi-chan has a couple ov corsets and teddies with mild boning, and she's worn a metal boned corset for a shoot once. However, she never goes to bed wearing restrictive clothing, and during a shoot, if any clothing articles are tight, they're unfastened periodically so that it doesn't do permanent damage to her silicone. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I wouldn't have any Doll in tight clothing for more than two hours a month. :|

Inkling brings up an interesting point - is that Stacey-type I linked to a victim ov sagging or flattening? Matt or Slade would know, obviously.. Seems to me that she probably would've been stored on a hook, instead ov lying down, but her breasts looked like a worse version ov Shi-chan's, who was never stored on a hook.
I stand by my statement, though; when not in use, the bOObs go back in the sports bra. It's something I learned in kindergarten - put your toys away when you're done with them. :)
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

A sport bra with wide racerback shoulder straps is the best bet. There are some "sport" bras on the market that are more like a traditional bra and don't have wide straps. Those will dig into the shoulders if left on for long enough. Spend a couple extra bucks and get a good Speedo or UnderArmour sports bra. It wil last for years and the better quality is probably worth it, when your lady's jubblies are at stake. I have an Underarmour bra in a gray color for Svetlana, since that is very unlikely to have any dyes transfer over a period of time. White would probably be better, but UnderArmour didn't make a white sports bra that I could find. Her storage bra is in her "Workout" photo set.

INFORMATIONS