Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

For You Photoshop Adventurers with Multiple Doll Faces

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

For You Photoshop Adventurers with Multiple Doll Faces

Post by Inuyasha »

I think it would be a hoot if someone who had multiple doll faces took girl-girl set involving the two dolls by splicing together the two dolls into one shoot. That would be quite the accomplishment if someone could do that and make it look like they actually are in the same picture. I guess you could do it with a monotone background, splice the images together and then add a background later, but I know that is a lot more work than it sounds like. If someone did a good job on such a challenge, I would kick the Forum a donation for their efforts on behalf of Realdoll photography.

Just think of the possibilities. Svetlana turning Japanese with Sydney or Svetlana with Martina McBride lookalike Kimberly. The mind and other parts boggle.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

:idea: Related to this, there is panoramic software - like what came with my digicam - that can sew scenes together. I think it's possible to do this. It gets more tricky where there's physical contact. You have to be good at it to do it, but I think it could be done.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS