Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Renting a RD2

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Renting a RD2

Post by DanishDollLover »

hello there

on monday i am renting a real doll
i will of course posting pictures when she arrives

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Re: Renting a RD2

Post by Smoke »

Renting.... You see I have had the same thoughts as too why this has not become something more popular ( In Canada Unheard of) . I would not be against trying something like this..... Although managing the dolls would be a lot of work .... Not to mention the initial investment to get started... It might not be a bad Idea!.. ..Sorry!!! Don't get me wrong... I in no way shape or form mean this to sound demeaning!!! I genuinely think this is a good Idea... Europe Always leads the way in this way of thinking!!! Not Bad! :wink:

Smoke
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

thankyou smoke ^_^

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Renting a doll for a time to see if you like it and won't regret a couple thousand bucks is actually a great idea. You don't have to test drive the thing and leave an imprint of your headboard on the wall or anything, just kinda have the doll within range to get a handle of the presence and care required to own one.

If I ever buy a silicone doll I'd likely visit the factory to see already made ones in person before commiting to anything.

Good idea, but I do go with the management of that kind of business being a pain to get down.

-Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889
- Elsa Babe 160cm Sakai - viewtopic.php?t=181973

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

hi DDL,

didn't you mean... you just rented a doll out... as a consumer?

For how long do you get her?

I think this is really a good idea. Should i ever seriously consider a high-end doll i would like to test-drive her as
well... Touchy feely in the showroom is also good... but this is better.

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

i am renting from a private person who lives close to me here in Germany and i must give 800 euro for 5 days

Adams2016

Post by Adams2016 »

You are so lucky! I wish I had someone close to me that would rent me their doll.

Sir Real

Post by Sir Real »

This is a very good idea! Wish I could test one out but personally I couldn't "test her out" if she was used. I live too far away to visit abyss' shop so I'll have to take the risk and just buy one. But from what I've heard (from a lot of people) I don't think i'll regret it :)

Have fun!

doppler

Post by doppler »

There were (are?) services like this in Japan where you could rent out dolls. Obviously there were issues with people abusing and breaking the dolls since they are not their own.

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

I dont' rent my RD2 doll for nothing, for a simple reason:
The risk is high, because the customer can abuse or damage or break the doll.
And if happens this, who repair her?

Indeed, a not less important reason, my RD2 is a companionship and not a prostitute. :mrgreen:

Maybe the idea can sounds good if the owner has the possibility of a surgery center.
In Europe there are many center that offer this feature to customer, but let's talk about specialized centers that can handle well and repairing dolls, not by individual owner that could spends always money for repair doll whenever rent her.

But if you want to rent her, my best wishes. I hope that everything goes well.

kasper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kasper »

800€ for 5 days? What a business! I wouldn't pay that for a used RD and so little time... IMHO

Brash
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Brash »

Interesting. I just finished a new short film about this very premise. We used our Ruby Dolls in the film.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

You know I've been thinking of this and I do still hold to my same thought as far as my personal dolls are concerned. However, I do see a very lucrative opportunity here. Here's a thought for an investor... it would be to buy all the different models of dolls out their and as in the old days have the clients come in and take them into "The Parlor" where they can choose their playmate for a couple of hours for a nominal fee. You wouldn't have to share any of the money with the doll since you were the one bring them to life.

The big question for me would be the ROI initial investment price probably $50K for five girls and about an additional 10K for a couple of apartments. :whistle:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Great idea, but I don't think it will be profitable. I can't see getting repeat customers after two or three uses, as it would then pay to buy a doll.

Stiletto

Post by Stiletto »

As a prospective new owner I wish I could rent a few types of dolls for a few days. Without sex even. Just to get a feel for how they look, how they handle, and how I feel with them around. Given how expensive the high-end dolls are a small outlay on rentals could save thousands on a disappointing purchase.

As the owner of the rentals you'd still have to worry about inexperienced customers mishandling them and breaking something. You can't just proclaim "you break it you buy it" because what if a previous customer actually did most of the damage or what if it were just wear and tear. We see lots of owners here needing surgery for their dolls for all kinds of reasons.

INFORMATIONS