Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

A Very Special Svetlana Set - 3/30/04

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

A Very Special Svetlana Set - 3/30/04

Post by Inuyasha »

I was recently asked to help chaperone a Junior Prom at a school a friend of mine teaches at. Of course, I asked Svetlana if she would like to go to Prom with me. Face it, you wouldn't have known what to do with a woman as sexy as Svetlana when you were a clumsy teenager. We had a blast at the Prom. We got to dance, Svetlana got to see the over-the-top schmaltz that is an American Prom, and we actually had a pretty good time laughing with the wisdom of experience at what kids were trying to pull and at the clumsy budding sexuality of teenagers.

When we got home Svetlana had an idea. In Russia, like many parts of the world, they have their high school dances, and like the US, many of those dances are where boys and girls try to go "all the way" for that first time. Svetlana asked me to take some pictures and write some narrative describing those last moments of childhood in the backseat of a car and those first moments of what we think is adulthood. She hopes you enjoy this.

Prom Queen

P.S.
I hope you will take the time to read the narration I wrote to go with Svetlana's pictures. I think this is one of the best stories I have written to go along with pictures. Most of us probably remember that first time and what it was like. I hope this brings back some pleasant memories, or at least reminds you of your youth and the wonder of that first time. I think I captured that moment pretty well, but you be the judge. I would love to hear your feedback on this set.

larryb22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by larryb22 »

Svetlana has done it again, another very nice creative photo shoot. (well I guess you helped too Inuyasha). Cute story line. I think a photo shoot should tell a story. Great job.
Had I gone to the prom with a beauty like her, I probably would have cum in my pants.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Wonderful shoot, and great narration to go with it! Kudos!

Inuyasha, you captured the 'young & clumsy" teenage sexual experience very well. Ahh, if we only knew then, what we know now........

tweetymel
Former Member

Post by tweetymel »

Your prom photos are fabulous! You are a pro at taking pictures and Svetlana is a pro at posing. LOL!! Great job!! Your girl is amazingly beautiful!!

Tweetymel :D

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Hi Inuyasha,

The best set yet :D

Be nice to make a living at that profession, huh? :wink:

I didn't notice any glitter, you must have got most of it removed. Hope you manage the wash down easily. Maybe you can suspend her with that (what is that support-thingy called again?) metal framework and put a sheet of plastic tarp beneath her and gently "sponge-bathe" her? She might be easier to handle this way...

But great job, and poignant story. Did you apply anything under her eyes for the "afterglow" effect? They looked moist underneath.

Thanks for sharing :D

PBS

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Inuyasha,

Again, a great photo story book. You have the ability to illustrate the fantasty fullfillment aspect of RD ownership. One who has never seen a RD before could look at your photo sets and see that there's more to it than just "that".

True art!

Mahtek
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

INFORMATIONS