Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

CJ...The Uncrating

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

katybird

Re: CJ...The Uncrating

Post by katybird »

310smokeme wrote:Chrystal!!!!! Clear!!!! :lol: :lol:

Smoke!!!
Smoke's famous last words ;)

I keep checking Canadian news for reports of a gentleman locked in a crate in his basement for a week. There were no signs of forced-entry into the house. The authorities only found two gorgeous dolls that are so beautiful, they are clearly innocent of any wrongdoing...

Happy Honeymoon!
Sierra and kb
Sierra's album! http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13932

"So don't let the bastards grind you down."
from Acrobat by U2.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

oh oh, CJ's gonna be one tough cookie ... but she looks like to be worth every effort :D

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

katybird wrote: I keep checking Canadian news for reports of a gentleman locked in a crate in his basement for a week. There were no signs of forced-entry into the house. The authorities only found two gorgeous dolls
:haha4:
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

katybird wrote:
310smokeme wrote:Chrystal!!!!! Clear!!!! :lol: :lol:

Smoke!!!
Smoke's famous last words ;)

I keep checking Canadian news for reports of a gentleman locked in a crate in his basement for a week. There were no signs of forced-entry into the house. The authorities only found two gorgeous dolls that are so beautiful, they are clearly innocent of any wrongdoing...

Happy Honeymoon!
Sierra and kb
:haha4:

Now THAT is funny right there!! :lol:
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Vegetta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Vegetta »

When I decided to order my Realdoll2, which is due here in one week, I started going to the gym with the intention of being able to handle her estimated 85lbs. I am not afraid that I won`t be able to pick her up and move her around but I don`t want to accidentally drop her or slam her against a wall/door/counter. This is my first doll and I am I agony as I wait for her to finally arrive. I can`t bench the 85lbs but I am more ready to handle her than I was a month ago.

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Vegetta, congartulations to your choice. Good point considering the gym. Actually is was a gym rat already when I got my doll which is even more heavy than a real doll body 2, but since I got my doll I´m lifting weights even more eager. Same reason as you, but I want to look good for my darling, too. Our beauties are worth all the effort, and it´s a good feeling to be able to carry her like carrying a bride in the honeymoon. Keep sweating and enjoy life with her.
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Vegetta wrote:When I decided to order my Realdoll2, which is due here in one week, I started going to the gym with the intention of being able to handle her estimated 85lbs. I am not afraid that I won`t be able to pick her up and move her around but I don`t want to accidentally drop her or slam her against a wall/door/counter. This is my first doll and I am I agony as I wait for her to finally arrive. I can`t bench the 85lbs but I am more ready to handle her than I was a month ago.
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Vegetta, congartulations to your choice. Good point considering the gym. Actually is was a gym rat already when I got my doll which is even more heavy than a real doll body 2, but since I got my doll I´m lifting weights even more eager. Same reason as you, but I want to look good for my darling, too. Our beauties are worth all the effort, and it´s a good feeling to be able to carry her like carrying a bride in the honeymoon. Keep sweating and enjoy life with her.
I'm not a gym rat at all. The website says that RD2 body A is 80 pounds give or take 5. I thought CJ weighed less then that. Seriously i didn't think she weighed much more then my Boytoy so I weighed her. She weighs in at 79 pounds. I could not believe it.She is very easy to pick up and move around . I guess because she is nearly perfectly proportioned. I have PIB that is 1 pound heavier and she feels every bit of that weight. This RD2 purchase was the best one yet.I don't know why I waited so long. This is the best doll on the North American market with a boytoy following a close second. That is just my opinion . My PIB bathing beauty is a great doll do not get me wrong. The breasts on a PIB are second too none. Period! It is an excellently made doll. However me being the ass and leg man that I am... a realdoll or Boytoy win hands down in that category.. So that Imho IS A WIN!. I guess my point is you don't necessarily need to be Arnold Swartz.... Yeah you know who I mean... :lol: to be able to have fun with an RD2.Yes I agree it certainly won't hurt however. The articulated spine is jaw dropping. My BT has a hime joint which is nice but it is nothing like the spine on an RD2. Ok i'm babbling so I will stop now :oops:

You have to see it to believe it.

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Congrats Smoke!! CJ is one hot lass. Busch light this time? :lol:

I thought this was as far as we were going to get with the photos at first:

:lol:
Glad you were finally able to get her out and we finally got to see her. It looks like they really hit your specifications on the mark.. beautiful!!
I'm a 'butt man' too so what you say about her rear end is good info to know about the RD2!

Orbital

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Man! I simply forgot to congratulate you with CJ. Congrats Smoke, she looks gorgeous! Body A is magic, the curves and the feeling takes my breath away.
She told me to come but I was already there

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Orbital111 wrote:Congrats Smoke!! CJ is one hot lass. Busch light this time? :lol:

I thought this was as far as we were going to get with the photos at first:

:lol:
Glad you were finally able to get her out and we finally got to see her. It looks like they really hit your specifications on the mark.. beautiful!!
I'm a 'butt man' too so what you say about her rear end is good info to know about the RD2!

Orbital
Thanks orbital. I thought KB was gonna reach though the Computer screen and choke me so I decided. not to. The thought did cross my mind though! :lol: The RD2 A Body is nothing short of gorgeous.Her bum and every curve of that body are just phenomenal

RaDiv wrote:Man! I simply forgot to congratulate you with CJ. Congrats Smoke, she looks gorgeous! Body A is magic, the curves and the feeling takes my breath away.
Thanks Rad . I appreciate that my friend. Magic.. Witchcraft??? :twisted: I am still stunned by CJ'S beauty and I have slept with her every night for almost a week. 8O This is not gonna get old anytime soon. :wink:

Smoke

katybird

Post by katybird »

310smokeme wrote:
Thanks orbital. I thought KB was gonna reach though the Computer screen and choke me so I decided. not to. The thought did cross my mind though! :lol: The RD2 A Body is nothing short of gorgeous.

Smoke
Bwahaha! When I order my next doll, I'll pull what will now be known as The Smoke Uncrating Method. I will post pics of the the crate, the tools, the plastic wrap... then never log on to the forum again! :twisted:

kb
Sierra's album! http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13932

"So don't let the bastards grind you down."
from Acrobat by U2.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

My beautiful Angel :angel: . We watched the leafs beat Jersey 2-1. Just barely though. J.Reimer once again pulled us though!!

cj 1.jpg
cj 1.jpg (696.14 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Attachments
cj 2.jpg
cj 2.jpg (671.68 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
cj 3.jpg
cj 3.jpg (715.14 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
cj.jpg
cj.jpg (604.97 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

It's still cold here in K Town.The heat is still on... Even more so for obvious reasons.. My sweet is still trying to climatize herself after being born in the beautiful State of California . I would say she is doing a good job here!!

cj 4.jpg
cj 4.jpg (655.38 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Attachments
cj 5.jpg
cj 5.jpg (655.78 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
cj 6.jpg
cj 6.jpg (682.02 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
cj 7.jpg
cj 7.jpg (722.11 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

I think she is even beginning to Thaw out a little. Jesus it better warm up soon so I can get the Pool Open!.... :whistle:

cj 8.jpg
cj 8.jpg (664.02 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Attachments
cj 9.jpg
cj 9.jpg (611.68 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
cj 10.jpg
cj 10.jpg (632.06 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
cj 11.jpg
cj 11.jpg (702.18 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

OOOHHHooo My sweet California Girl!!!! :angel:

cj 12.jpg
cj 12.jpg (716.27 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Attachments
cj 13.jpg
cj 13.jpg (687.39 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

INFORMATIONS