Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

"Dinner and a Movie" - New Svetlana Set 3/25/04

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

"Dinner and a Movie" - New Svetlana Set 3/25/04

Post by Inuyasha »

Svetlana and I went out on the traditional American date. We went to dinner and a movie and then joined some friends for a drink at a bar. When we got home Svetlana told me to grab my camera, because she wanted to tell you about her evening and she wanted to put on a show for her fans here in the forum. I happily obliged as she told me about her thoughts on the evening and a bit about her native Russia as I shot away. Svetlana got very naughty at the end of the set. She showed me an entirely new meaning to the words, "Fuck Me Pumps." Have a look for yourself.

Dinner and a Movie

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

:thumbs_up:

I feel almost like giving up....yer doing too many great shoots :fadein:

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

You better not give up man, or I'll come over there and motivate you with my foot kicking your posterior. You are doing great work as well, as is Thomas with Kimberly, or JR with his new Sydney. Just look at all the hits Melanie and Kimberly are getting. Lot's of folks are enjoying your work.

Maybe this rousing speech will help motivate you...

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard]
Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[runs out, alone; then returns]
Bluto: What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
D-Day: Let's do it.
Bluto: LET'S DO IT!

INFORMATIONS