www.wmdolls.com

Mannequins for sitting blowjob

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mannequins for sitting blowjob

Post by Bigbuttlover »

So I've received the MD-FR1 kneeling mannequin from RoxyDisplay (costing only $129 + shipping), and have turned it into a blowjob girl with me sitting. It works great! This was a very easy addition to my harem to reach my 21-doll harem goal. So any suggestions for other mannequins to give me a sitting blowjob? Mind you, standing blowjob (where I'm standing) is a different category that is much easier to find. But sitting blowjob (where I'm sitting) is not so easy to find. Personally I find a sitting blowjob to be much more comfortable, and the climax does feel better than any other sexual position I've tried ever.

P.S. At first I thought the plasticky look of a mannequin would be a bit of a turn off compared to a silicone doll, but it turns out to be irrelevant. It actually does not look as plasticky as I first thought, and you don't see much of her body from your point of view anyway. I even have a tall triview mirror placed behind her, and she still looks pretty much as realistic as a silicone doll in the reflections (mainly because of the shirt she is wearing). And the ability to change to any head I want is certainly a good thing for my need for diversity.
Attachments
IMG_0691.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg (31.56 KiB) Viewed 6488 times

mayolover

Re: Mannequins for sitting blowjob

Post by mayolover »

Hi Bigbuttlover
Check my invention for blow jobs !!!...the speed adjustable Grey Sex BJ machine...You can get more info about my inventions in a topic I posted in Inventors corner the title is "do you want your sex doll to fuck you for real ?
Enjoy
mayolover
http://youtu.be/DQwoxuzHhH8

allensu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by allensu »

Hi

I am interested in this Mannequin too. Could you please take a couple photos of the butt and under the legs?

It looks like flat bottom to me. And maybe a photo of the legs removed.

Please please! thanks you~~

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

allensu wrote:Hi

I am interested in this Mannequin too. Could you please take a couple photos of the butt and under the legs?

It looks like flat bottom to me. And maybe a photo of the legs removed.

Please please! thanks you~~
The calves are semi-flat at the bottom to ensure that she does not rock side to side. But that should not be an issue if you will keep her in this position at all times. Keep in mind that silicone dolls cannot kneel like this. The PIB doll can, but her back cannot remain erect like this (I have one).

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

This one might do, but it is hard to imagine a proper chair to sit on during the blowjob. I may have to build a bench of some sort, of perfect height.
Attachments
ac7f-05.jpg
ac7f-05.jpg (40.99 KiB) Viewed 6435 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

This one looks good:
http://buystoreshelving.com/sexy_female ... /index.htm
Does anybody know of another place that will sell it? Because they don't ship to Canada.
I found one here: http://www.palaydisplay.com/Grace-Vegas ... 20689.html, but $460 cannot be right.
Attachments
sexy_female_mannequin_67.jpg
sexy_female_mannequin_67.jpg (24.23 KiB) Viewed 6433 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Ok, I ordered this one, which costs only $130 and easy enough to place a suitable chair. I'll get the above 2 some time later.
Attachments
Sasha mannequinstore.com.jpg
Sasha mannequinstore.com.jpg (26.5 KiB) Viewed 6416 times

INFORMATIONS