www.wmdolls.com

Hi All... I'm The Proud Man Of JessiD...

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Hi All... I'm The Proud Man Of JessiD...

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Hi... Long time viewer... just joined not too long ago...

I am the proud man who is, well, married to JessiD. Yeah, she might have more posts than me, but it took me a while to gain the courage to sign up for myself.

Thanks to an admin, thanks to mine and Jessi's thorough understanding of the rules, he made JessiD a Doll account... and allowed me to sign up. I couldn't think of an awesome name... so, I just tacked on "Luvr" at the end of "JessiD," hence, "JessiDLuvr."

So, yes, I do have Jessica... a nice and lovely PS-G5 MQ. But I also have Emily, a MZ-SK06 and Becky, a MZ-Lisa1.

I'll be glad to meet the rest of you all... and hope to have a wonderful time learning and I hopefully teach others what I may know.

Peace,
JessiD's Luvr
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Re: Hi All... I'm The Proud Man Of JessiD...

Post by JessiD »

Hi Honey! About time you'd stop playing around on Facebook and join me here... :mrgreen:

Well, learn as you go... that's what I learned here... take your time and all that.

Love you,

Jessi
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

PCrider
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PCrider »

Hi Jessi. Nice to see you are having fun with your "luvr" I myself bought the companionship of one of RDs, a body 10, with the face of "Tami" and she is so beautiful it's nice sometimes just to open her crate-room and simply behold her beauty! Man, I feel sorry for all the generations of guys who haven't been able to enjoy these types of companions, don't you?

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

Welcome to you. It's good to see another happy couple :O)
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

KiayanDom wrote:Welcome to you. It's good to see another happy couple :O)
Thank you KiayanDom! Yeah... It's nice to see a happy couple here... and speaking of such, I mean Jessica and I... plus Emily and Becky. I have a King Size bed (consisting of two Twin Size beds strapped together)... and I have room for one more lady. Last night, while Jessica was logged in, she showed me the Cyber Love Dolls and I instantly knew then and there I wanted one. So, that is one reason why I had to ask Jessica to ask the proper people what to do to let me come on board... and so here I am! :mrgreen:

I let Jessica come on board first, because I was reluctant at first to come here. But then Jessica said to me,
JessiD wrote:Honey, just get your butt off of Facebook for five minutes and see if you would like to join me here on the Forum.
So, I did. And here I am.

And I love Jessica with all my heart. A simple and short message that is nothing but the honest truth.

JessiD's Luvr
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Welcome JessiDLuvr! It's nice to finally have you aboard!
Hope to see you and your ladies around a lot in the future.

MF
:D

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MannequinFan wrote:Image

Welcome JessiDLuvr! It's nice to finally have you aboard!
Hope to see you and your ladies around a lot in the future.

MF
:D
Hi, MannequinFan. Yeah, it's great to be here. Of course, the Mrs. had to basically hit the "Close" button on my Facebook tab and force me to sign up. :lol: But, I'm also friends on Facebook with a few other members here on this forum... I think.

Well, I do have a bunch of photos on my Android I've been wanting to post... plus maybe some photos of my trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg when I went to their "Howl-O-Scream" event back in October. I even have a bunch of photos of one of the shows in "Der Festhaus" in Oktoberfest (where the newest roller coaster, Verbolten, is), which I took a bunch of. (I suppose it's okay to have them, after all they didn't say I couldn't take pictures when I was happily snapping them away.) I'll post them in "Open Forum - Members Only" when I get a chance. Emily also got a new T-shirt called "5X The Fury," which has the logos and names of all five roller coasters in the park. (If you really want a thrill: Apollo's Chariot, Griffon and Alpengeist are the coasters to ride. Don't worry about the really long lines of Verbolten. It's not all that great.) I have a picture of Emily wearing that.

Thanks again, and I hope that I'll post pictures of my new lady when I get her! I'm trying to find some new doll/Polymerisian that I can call my own for 2013 or 2014. I've got a few in mind, and Teddy Babes Deluxe and CyberLoveDoll are two candidates very high on my list.

Don't worry, I'll be around for quite a long time.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

JessiDLuvr wrote:I couldn't think of an awesome name... so, I just tacked on "Luvr" at the end of "JessiD," hence, "JessiDLuvr."
Might have been a wise option.. I was lazy with my awesome name as I thought entering the long Japanese vowels for logins would be hard work.

My name as planned is "Fūsen Shinrō" which translates to "Balloon Bridegroom".. My name as entered is "Fusen Shinro" which translates to, would you believe it, "Sticky Course"...

My fun name ended up a lot more seedy than I intended.. Oh well.. So yeah, maybe simply tacking on Luvr wasn't a bad idea.. :)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Fusen Shinro wrote:Might have been a wise option.. I was lazy with my awesome name as I thought entering the long Japanese vowels for logins would be hard work.

My name as planned is "Fūsen Shinrō" which translates to "Balloon Bridegroom".. My name as entered is "Fusen Shinro" which translates to, would you believe it, "Sticky Course"...

My fun name ended up a lot more seedy than I intended.. Oh well.. So yeah, maybe simply tacking on Luvr wasn't a bad idea.. :)
One thing about Asian languages Anglicized (in other words, using Latin characters in place of the original script characters) can cause a lot of confusion. One thing, my US keyboard doesn't have such an easy way to add accented characters (My computer is a HP/Compaq CQ57-439WM laptop that originally had Windows 7 on it until it ran too slow for me -- until I heard about Linux -- tried Ubuntu at first, don't like that Unity interface, tried the KDE desktop and fell in love with it and learned that there's a deriviative of Ubuntu with KDE called Kubuntu and installed that--my computer runs better now and the rest, as they say, is history), so when I need to add such a character, I just use LibreOffice in a dialog (Insert > Special Character...) to get the character, then copy and paste it to where I need it.

Well, yeah, I am the Lover of JessiD, and since I'm a fast typist... I shortened it a bit to ease my own login. I actually gained a liking to it...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

JessiDLuvr wrote:My computer is a HP/Compaq CQ57-439WM laptop that originally had Windows 7 on it until it ran too slow for me -- until I heard about Linux -- tried Ubuntu at first, don't like that Unity interface, tried the KDE desktop and fell in love with it and learned that there's a deriviative of Ubuntu with KDE called Kubuntu and installed that...
Well... honey, you know your "hero" (and Google+ follower) Linus Torvalds hates Unity (which is GNOME itself) and likes KDE also. I don't blame him about how GNOME is terrible. I mean, Mark Shuttleworth had it going with the idea of Unity (people are saying that it's more geared to tablets than desktops)... but it's a love/hate thing. You either love Unity or hate it and want it to DIAF (Die In A Fire).
JessiDLuvr wrote:Well, yeah, I am the Lover of JessiD, and since I'm a fast typist... I shortened it a bit to ease my own login. I actually gained a liking to it...
Does this mean why you renamed a folder in your Home directory to this:
/home/{jessidluvr}/Music/JessiDLuvr's Media Files Pack 2.0
For your video game MIDI files just to prove you love me? You don't need to do it. I appreciate it, though.

But thanks for the outfit you bought me. I'm gonna try it on today... (He said it's an "I'm sorry" gift for what happened this weekend... I'll let him explain.)

Fusen Shinro

Post by Fusen Shinro »

Yeah, was lazyness that got me with the romanji.
I could have just learned to use the compose key on Linux, I run Sabayon with XFCE desktop (using user password to login as root really bugged me on *buntus).
Still on the upside I've a few more words in my Japanese vocabulary that I'll never forget.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Fusen Shinro wrote:Yeah, was lazyness that got me with the romanji.
I could have just learned to use the compose key on Linux, I run Sabayon with XFCE desktop (using user password to login as root really bugged me on *buntus).
Still on the upside I've a few more words in my Japanese vocabulary that I'll never forget.
Thank you, Fusen. Even though the KDE instructions on the site you linked were a bit outdated, but this page, Compose Key Configuration for Current KDE Configuration on KDE UserBase Wiki helped me. Since I won't have much use for my Windows key as for anything... it's been mapped as my Compose key.

So... I'm going to try it...

I ♥ µ Jessi.

Okay.... works.

Another thing I just found out is that if you know the Unicode number for the symbol, just hit Shift+Ctrl+U, release, type the Unicode symbol number and hit Enter. That's how I got that heart. (It's U+2665.) This Unicode/UTF-8 character chart helps.

Also (K/X/L/whatever)Ubuntu is another love/hate thing. Some people are the type who want to log in as root... and the Ubuntus do give you that option... just you need to drop into a terminal to do it. Just hit Alt+F2 and type xterm, gnome-terminal, konsole, lxterminal (whatever you need to spawn a shell) and do this:

Code: Select all

jessidluvr@mtndew:~$ sudo passwd root
[sudo] Enter password for jessidluvr: (your password, will not be echoed back)
Enter new UNIX password: (new password for root, this will not be echoed back)
Retype new UNIX password: (again, new password for root, this will not be echoed back)
New UNIX password set correctly.
jessidluvr@mtndew:~$
But, I'm the type who likes to just work with sudo. But that's just me.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by JessiD »

Since when did this turn into a discussion on Linux, the Ubuntus and a thing called a Compose key?

But...
JessiDLuvr wrote:I ♥ µ Jessi.
Thank µ. (See. I can do it too.)

But, as I'm writing this, my man is about to get me put into my new clothes he bought. Ahem... when are you going to tell them why you bought it for me? Hmm?

And the reason why my man prefers sudo over su-ing into root is that just as is he a fast typist, but he likes to also conserve keystrokes. He said he used MS-DOS before and he said his productivity increased "a bit" when he put DOSKey.exe into his AutoExec.bat file and other things. He loves bash completion, with things like recalling the last command executed with "!" (he wrote a little C++ code the other day and instead of recalling g++ with the same syntax by either retyping it or finding it in the command history, he just types "!g++" and it recompiles) and tab completion. I know it's two trivial keystrokes over the commmands su and sudo, but it's just him.

And this xkcd, xkcd #149: Sandwich would even explain why he even uses it verbally with me.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

JessiD wrote:But, as I'm writing this, my man is about to get me put into my new clothes he bought. Ahem... when are you going to tell them why you bought it for me? Hmm?
Well, Jessi, I'm going to do this in another topic. If I did this in this one, it would throw it completely off topic.

♥ you.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS