Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real Doll on Television

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Figure8

Real Doll on Television

Post by Figure8 »

The Television station, The Discover Channel, is having a show on tomorrow called Beyond Invention: Enhancing Sexuality. This episode is about how silicone enhances people's sexuality or sexual pleasure. The show will have a segment on... Real Dolls!!

Here is an excerpt from the program guide from their web site (http://www.exn.ca/ontv/episode.asp?epis ... 08934&TZ=0):
Michelle Mone uses silicone to create the maximum in cleavage enhancement; Jana Sylvest and Otter Louis use silicone for the ultimate in erotic toys; Matt McMullen uses silicone to make the sexiest of lifelike dolls.

This episode airs at the following times (Eastern) :
Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 10:00 PM
Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 3:00 AM
I'm going to watch it for sure :wink:

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

I hope I can watch it as well! :razz:

TheEvolutionaryScientist

Post by TheEvolutionaryScientist »

someone capture it pleeeeeeez :D

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Must be a different feed from what I get on direct tv. My sched shows skydiving in that time slot, a totally different kind of thrill. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Or are the Discover Channel and the Discovery Channel (what I get) totally different?
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

Same here as Jackrabbit, my Discovery chanell has some other show on schedule, mmmhh :? ...........

RDlove4me2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RDlove4me2 »

This is most likely the Canadian Discovery Channel. Which seems to have different programming than the US

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Or are the Discover Channel and the Discovery Channel (what I get) totally different?
That was a typo. I meant to say "Discovery Channel".
This is most likely the Canadian Discovery Channel.
Correct.

The show was pretty good. The first third was on silicone implants, the second thrid was on silicone toys like dildoes and the last part was on Real Dolls. Matt was on the show to talk about his art and how he got started. Slade was also on the show as well as the "Real Doll Doctor"> 8)

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Yeah, the FCC would probably freak if such a show aired today. They would probably arrest the producers and throw them in the detention facility at Guantanamo for committing an act of wanton sexual terrorism against our God-fearin' airwaves. I don't know what they showed on Canadian TV, but I really doubt they could show dildoes or nude Realdolls on US TV except on HBO or Showtime. Didn't they feature Realdoll once on HBO's "Real Sex" series?

12345play

realdoll show

Post by 12345play »

figure 8 did you get it on tape by any chance

INFORMATIONS