https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My new Loong Soul dolls! (big boobies!)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ibella

My new Loong Soul dolls! (big boobies!)

Post by ibella »

Sorry for yet another new thread, but I'm so happy that these 2 dolls finally arrived here today! Yeah, this bjd thing has totally gotten out of hand for me... still have 6 on the way too, but I swear I won't buy any more! Well... there are still 2 more than I want though...

I won't be painting these 2 till the weather gets warm again so my poor new dolls are going to be blank for a few months T_T
But I figured I could share a few blank pics in the meantime.

Today I received MuXuan in normal yellow resin and ChenXing in normal pink resin. At the time I ordered there was a promotional deal going on and I got a Ken head in normal pink as well.

They are waaay tall! Can't wait to get my Mecha Angels and see what they look like next to each other.

The resin is very pale. I mean Iplehouse has a pretty light normal skin as well, but both normal pink and normal yellow are paler than Iplehouse's normal skin. My Bichun is blushed so it's kind of hard to compare, but I think you can still tell that the base color is darker than the Loong Soul dolls.

This girl has the biggest boobies that I'm going to have on a bjd. Can't wait to custom make some clothes for her XD

First picture is arranged with the tallest in the center.
2nd picture I put MuXuan between the Iplehouse boys and Bichun is between the 2 Loong Soul dolls so you can compare resin color.
3rd picture is a little closer up so you can see the faces better and a bit of the jointed hand posing.

Shows how wide you can splay the fingers compared to the Soom hand that can barely spread it's fingers:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My new Loong Soul dolls! (big boobies!)

Post by Dollarhyde »

That's a pretty cool collection ibella... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

swiftman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by swiftman »

I bet it's going to look great when you're done with them. You're photos look like it blured the genitals out on the darker male. Not that Im' complaining just kinda random that the pale one to the left has his exposed.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

swiftman wrote:I bet it's going to look great when you're done with them. You're photos look like it blured the genitals out on the darker male. Not that Im' complaining just kinda random that the pale one to the left has his exposed.
Welcome Swiftman! =)

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks again you all :D
swiftman wrote:I bet it's going to look great when you're done with them. You're photos look like it blured the genitals out on the darker male. Not that Im' complaining just kinda random that the pale one to the left has his exposed.
Oh, i blurred him because he's the only one with painted genitals exposed and it looked kind of weird to have him all hanging out there lol. I mean, I think painted him fairly realistic and he's posted on other sites, so I didn't want to draw attention to just that in particular hehe.

here he is in all his unedited glory, although that area isn't particularly sharp even then hehe:

ibella

Post by ibella »

Got my Loong Soul dolls all painted up! And my Mecha Angels just arrived today as well!
Weird thing is that both Loong Soul and Soom's boys have the wrong heights listed.
Loong Soul says that MuXuan is supposed to be 73.5cm with head, but he's actually 75cm.
Soom's Mecha Angel Antares is supposed to be 80cm but is actually 76.
Bellatrix is supposed to be 79cm but is 76 as well.

Oh, the Mecha Angels have pants on in the pic because they were the free gifts that came as the promotion that was going on when I ordered. Yay for free stuff!

I named my MuXuan Aristotle, I he's a contender for my favorite now hehe. It's between him and Bichun:

And Lai's (ChenXing) faceup:

I really liked the heels so I thought I'd pick them up and use them on another doll as the character that Bellatrix assumes is not the heel wearing type, but they are really huge! They seem proportionately large even fore the Mecha Angel body.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Oh man I don't know where to start, they still look great even if the measurements are a bit off.

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks! :D NOW it's finally time to start doing clothes! (after I sew a baby blanket for my niece that is)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow Ibella! Gorgeous job on the faceup!
I'm looking at the first picture for a before comparison - amazing difference!
The aureoles look perfect - you've even got them slightly darker around the edges, very nice!

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks so much MF! I've been trying to work on improving my skills so I really appreciate that you noticed! I've been feeling pretty down lately so it helps to hear a good word now and then about my work even though I've been working on dolls that other people have sculpted lately

. Ug, stupid Photobucket... I was told doll nudity is fine, but they seem to go back and forth on it all the time. I'll re-upload that pic here.
lai1.jpg
lai1.jpg (138.8 KiB) Viewed 4151 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

ibella wrote:Thanks so much MF! I've been trying to work on improving my skills so I really appreciate that you noticed! I've been feeling pretty down lately so it helps to hear a good word now and then about my work even though I've been working on dolls that other people have sculpted lately

. Ug, stupid Photobucket... I was told doll nudity is fine, but they seem to go back and forth on it all the time. I'll re-upload that pic here.
Ha! Looks like you did that just in time! The pic just vanished in my previous post!

Sorry to hear that you're feeling down ibella. Me too. I've been out of work for over a year now. But looking on the bright side it's given me more time to spend on some fun things that I wouldn't have had time for otherwise.

I've been trying to improve my skills as well with faces. My goal is to get as good as these guys with faces...
http://www.mannequinmakeovers.com/index.shtml

You are a charming talented person so don't feel down! It's always great to see what you're up to!

P.S.
I know you are interested in 3d printing. Have you ever thought about using 3d scanning to start your own sculptures? If you have an XBOX Kinect you can do it!
Check these out:
http://reconstructme.net/projects/recon ... e-console/
http://www.meshmixer.com/

ibella

Post by ibella »

that sucks so bad that you've been without work for so long :( I have a cousin in the same boat although I think it's been 2 years or so for her. At least she's been able to help out in her father's restaurant some though. I know things are tough all around.

It would be amazing to see you do work like that with mannequins though! Have you started playing with it at all?

With 3D, I'm pretty adept with using 3ds Max as I have been working with it for 4 years. It's just the actual printing is soooo expensive T_T

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

ibella wrote:I have a cousin in the same boat although I think it's been 2 years or so for her. At least she's been able to help out in her father's restaurant some though. I know things are tough all around.
Sorry to hear that ibella. It's good that she has the restaurant to fall back on. Luckily I have a lot of savings and some investments so I'm fine for a while anyway. Just can't be spending money on unnecessary things though, which kind of sucks because there are so many things Id like to be experimenting with and trying!
ibella wrote:It would be amazing to see you do work like that with mannequins though! Have you started playing with it at all?
Yes I've been working on my mannequin off and on now for some time. I think I have the body painting and modding techniques down pretty well but I'm still experimenting with face painting techniques. If you want, you can take a look at this thread to see the whole process: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=15
On the last page I show a few experiments with blushing and a 3d eyebrow technique that I haven't yet tried on the mannequin. I don't use the mannequin for sex so I've been thinking of just molding the insert and casting it in permanently with epoxy putty and painting it as more of a realistic sculpture. Here is a nice photo shoot I did with the finished results: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=42203
ibella wrote:With 3D, I'm pretty adept with using 3ds Max as I have been working with it for 4 years. It's just the actual printing is soooo expensive T_T
I used to use Max occasionally with architectural renderings but never really did much modelling work in Max directly. I found it to be very cumbersome - too many menus and functions that I didn't need and would never use. My favorite programs right now are Rhino+Tsplines and Meshmixer. Tsplines in Rhino is pretty cool, you just push/pull surface points to create organic shapes like clay modeling. Meshmixer is like a free version of Z-Brush - it's great for combining meshes and sculpting the details in a basic mesh shape.

If you don't mind doing some of the sculpting by hand you could use the poor man's method of 3d prototyping. AutoDesk has a free program called 123DMake that will slice a 3d model and generate profiles at each slice that you can then print out and glue to cardboard or foam sheet material. You then cut them out and glue them together to form a rough model which can then be finished with a modeling compound like plaster or epoxy putty to form a lightweight finished sculpture.
http://www.123dapp.com/make
I'm thinking of using this process to make a mirror copy of the left leg on my new mannequin to replace the existing right leg using 1/2" Styrofoam.

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail your thread with all of this, lol. Sometimes I get a little carried away. :roll:

Thanks for listening!

ibella

Post by ibella »

Your work so far is awesome! I don't mind lots of info ever hehe. It's good to have someone to talk to and even better if it's another artistically inclined person XD

I waaay prefer sculpting clay to sculpting in a program, but there are certain things that CG is better for, particularly small detailed items. When I get around to making my first doll one of these days though it will definitely be prototyped in clay and cast in resin.

It took me so long to get used to Max, I hate the thought of learning a new program hehe. I totally got sick and tired of meshing after 4 years. Sometimes I feel like I should have gone farther, but it just was not a medium that was making me happy so I decided I really wanted to move back into touch mediums. I know I said it a million times lol, but I had originally intended to scratch the itch to go back to oil painting when I got derailed by dolls. Now I've been painting them up and sewing for them and want to make one lol.

INFORMATIONS