exdollofficial.com

JUst purchased my first doll!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

johnwjm
Former Member

JUst purchased my first doll!

Post by johnwjm »

After researching and reading reviews and wavering back and forth with all the choices, I finally gave in and started the ordering process.

I had been communicating with Steven from DS for about a week and he answered the bazilion questions I had.

Because I needed a small doll to keep hidden in my home office, I opted for the 132cm doll. And, I like the teen/petite look, but the nearest comparison was a Honeydoll--approximately the same height, but with slightly larger breasts but still about an A or barely B-cup--but at well over 5K-6K which, for my first doll, was way over budget.

Anyhow, the choices and what I have read about the quality of these dolls helped me finally decide.

So, to help others that might be thinking, I will keep you updated.

It was easy to navigate the DS site. I chose the body, the head, eye color, implanted eyebrows, and a loose skeleton. I then decided on a skeleton for the fingers and toes because I would rather they could hold shape and be more fragile, then having that wiggly no-bone effect. I also chose nails as well and long red hair. I decided to have it shipped in the wooden crate for extra protection it provides and hey, there are plenty of uses for a wooden crate. Oh, the head I decided on was the Li head. If I do photos, I liked the ability to open the mouth and show teeth and tongue.

I submitted my order.

Steven contacted me the next day with the total, confirming my options, and then sent me a paypal payment request. BTW, there are other ways to pay--like bank transfer. But, even though I don't have a paypal account, I figured it would be less hassle. There is a 3.2% charge though. I chose the option that I "did not have paypal" and it took me to a regular page to submit credit card info. I then paid my 30% advance for the doll so they would start production on it. Now, the transaction went through and Steven confirmed it. Yay.

So, now I wait. 2-3 weeks I am told until it is ready to ship and he will send me some production photos.

I will keep you updated.

John

Kusanagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: JUst purchased my first doll!

Post by Kusanagi »

Congratrulation John
Welcome to the DS owners group :glou:
You will remember the precious moments of receiving your very first doll
The anxiety during the first time you open the box for the dolly, and the sensation during the first time picking her up from inside the box...

Since you've ordered skeleton for the doll's fingers and with loose joints for her body you may want to becareful with her arms, as her hands/fingers may get stuck at awkward positions when you move her around with her arms dangling around, such as corner of the sofa or beneath the body etc.

Interesting that everyone in TDF ordered Li's head with their 132, she is one pretty babe
Looking forward for your order's progress
4Woods A.I. S-Plus review
Aftersale incident with DS

My Doll Album

“We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice.” - Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

fanasiat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fanasiat »

Congratrulation John !

Steven is about to have a lot of work !!!

And we are going to have to wait together, now... it is the hardest moment !!!

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

The wait won't be long though ! ;)
Congrats John, i'm sure you're gonna like her.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats johnwjm on your first doll purchase... Hope she is everything you expect :glou: :glou: :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

johnwjm
Former Member

Post by johnwjm »

Thanks for the well-wishes!

John

INFORMATIONS