www.wmdolls.com

Like a breath of fresh air.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
LooseCannon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Like a breath of fresh air.

Post by LooseCannon »

I been staring at mannequins ever since i was a teenager and just never got over it. Had more than enough girlfriends throughout the years but never lost my interest - or curiosities in regards to a sexy looking mannequin. In searching some online a few years back, I discovered the Realdolls and thought I found nirvana. If it weren't for the price, or my wife LOL... I'd own one. Then just recently I found the 4Woods Asian dolls and turned to mush. I want one.

I never lost my curiosities over sexy mannequins however, and the other day my google search lead me to the sexy collection that Roxy Display has to offer. I couldn't resist the kneeling big breasted MZ-VIS2 and caved in and ordered it. I was a little amazed when she arrived because she looks even better than she did online. The funny thing is, she has a striking resemblance to the daughter of a guy that I worked for several years ago and I always had a bone for her in a big way and Bammo! Here she is in a box LOL. She's HOT!!! Needless to say I'm getting a kick out of this and finding this forum and this board specifically, well... It's like a breath of fresh air to learn that I'm not alone and now have others to share in my enthusiasm.

Thanks for having me onboard with ya'll

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Like a breath of fresh air.

Post by Guitar Boy »

Hi LooseCannon,
Welcome to The Doll Forum and the Mannequins forum!
I checked out the one that you indicated and she is just lovely. Wow!

They are definitely a great alternative to the high priced dolls.
Almost anyone can afford one, or two, or even three or more, and still buy clothes and wigs, etc.

I have several mannequins and they are almost as much fun as the silicone dolls. (And no finger pokes either! :wink: )
They look so great just standing (or kneeling) there dressed in their sexy outfits.

I look forward to seeing pics of yours in her new home.
GB 8)
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

LooseCannon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LooseCannon »

Heckuva nice collection you got there Guitar Boy! Man how do you ever leave the house? ha ha.
I can see I'm only scratching the surface here to a new addiction. A quiet alternative to the old gray bitch LMAO. Man I love this place.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Welcome to the forum LooseCannon, I know exactly where you are coming from. Since puberty I always got hard for the mannequins in the lingerie sections of the department stores. In my adult years I have always enjoyed having a few mannequins standing around the house, and I especially enjoy dressing and undressing them. :D

zettai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zettai »

Joe Bin wrote:I always got hard for the mannequins in the lingerie sections of the department stores.
Oh yeah... anyways, welcome LooseCannon!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi LooseCannon, and a warm TDF welcome to you and your new girl!
It's always great to see another addition to our little family here in the mannequins forum! :D

The kneeling mannequins are definitely hard ones to resist. I'm looking at the EVA4 kneeling mannequin as my next mannequin purchase.

I was looking at her before I decided to get Sammie.
The fact that there is no waist joint and both legs come off makes them a good candidate for modification.

Please post some pics of your new girl if you can - would love to see her!

MF
:D

LooseCannon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LooseCannon »

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, I think I'll be a full timer here once I get into the swing of things. So nice to have others to share all this with. I'm very anxious to post some pics and will do so very soon. This small purchase was the ice breaker for me and I'm understanding what you all mean about the enjoyment of simply dressing them however you please. She's not hard to look at and it makes me snicker and stare whenever I walk into my office. I used to stare at the wall of 8 pointers but this new mount has a perfect RACK ha ha. Definiely new territory for me.
When the dust settles from the major life changes that are currently hapening in my life, I'll be shopping for a realdoll or possibly one of the 4woods girls. I don't think I'll be modifying my Mandy, she's more of just a visual stimulant and does a fine job of it. Her Silicone sisters can play the other roll. Did I mention I love this place?

INFORMATIONS