www.wmdolls.com

After a short absence... Introducing: Emily

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

After a short absence... Introducing: Emily

Post by JessiD »

As my man and I return from a voluntary absence due to some stuff going on, which involved a slightly major disappointment due to something about my man not being able to acquire a Candy8teen doll, so he and I took some time off, discussed it, and he realized that mannequins supposedly were the only "dolls" he could afford, haha.

So, my man saw a few Loutoff mannequins on Roxy Display that looked intriguing to him, and after saving up some funds, and having one of his friends help him again to buy the mannequin, which last Wednesday the order was placed, and two days later, last Friday she arrived.

We decided to name her Emily.

Emily's a mannequin that my man had the hots for, for quite a while, basically one that he was going to get to be me, but he changed his mind when he saw the plastic mannequins on Roxy Display back last November, and I got to be that. Unfortunately, Emily's a little small-breasted, so before I post some pix of her, my man is going to give her a little boob job just to enhance her "assets." He said that it's not going to be that hard, he's just gotta get some materials to do it. He's not the best artist or sculptor by his admittance, but he does know a little bit about the shape of a female's breasts and can work upon that. (He's said he's seen enough boobs in his lifetime to know how boobs are shaped.)

So, I'd thought that I'd make this quick announcement, and please welcome Emily to the fold. My man said that he got her to be a little "project doll" to see if he has some skills to do modifications to mannequins than just making holes for making them capable of sex.

Jessi and Emily
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: After a short absence... Introducing: Emily

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey JessiD and welcome to Emily!

Nice to see you posting again. Sorry to hear of the disappointment, but things have a way of working out in the end.
Would you be able to tell us what model Loutoff she is?
I understand about the boob size thing but it would be nice to be able to see which one she is.

MF
:D

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

Hi MannequinFan. OK, she's a MZ-SK06, I mean, my man wanted a short girl this time, basically, he said, to remind him of the Candy8teen he might not have, haha. He said that with the shortcomings, she would be a good little project to work upon.

My man did take some pictures this weekend, so I'll post one of her with me:
Me and Emily.
Me and Emily.
IMG_20120825_171656.jpg (271.54 KiB) Viewed 2721 times
This was taken with a Virgin Mobile PCD Venture Android smartphone. It takes good pictures, even though that the camera doesn't have auto-focus. (So, with this phone, and if you have a barcode scanner app, you can only scan QR Codes with it, not UPC codes. The help screen of his app says that if your phone's camera doesn't have auto-focus, it can only scan QR Codes.)

He's happy that we have her, and yes, things did eventually work out in the end with my man. Sometimes it takes a re-alignment of certain priorities to realize that certain things might not be that way for certain reasons, if you know what I mean.

Hope to see you around, MannequinFan, and we've been seeing some new project on your end also. We'd like to see how that turns out, too.

Later,
Jessi and Emily

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow she's a cutie Jessi!
Thanks for the pic. I've actually had my eye on that one myself for quite a while.
She used to be available only at onlymannequins.com but now Roxy Display has her as well and on sale!
I think if I were going to make a doll from a mannequin, that would probably be the one I would use.
She's 4'-11" tall just like Little Lupe. Perfect height IMO.

BTW, have you seen this product?
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/quty-tits/
I think they would fit just about perfect on Emily...

Check this out...
MF
:razz:

cta08052
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cta08052 »

Hey Jessi and Emily!

Warm Regards!

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

Glad to see you again JessiD and I see you have a friend now that is good:) Welcome. I like short to being I am 5'7..And Mf those are some nice ones there I have seen them,,but am ok I guess with the size of Serenity's.
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Welcome back Jessi. :glou: :glou: :glou: Emily is a real cutie. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

I am also sorry to hear about your disappointment I hope things get better..As I have learned life is full of them things that start with the D..:)
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by JessiD »

A quick little reply here, with me just saying is that Emily thanks you all who welcomed her.

Jessi and Emily

robertintexas

Post by robertintexas »

How did you find manequins with their arms straight or did you modify them ?
Everything I've seen either has their arms bent or their legs bent..
I'd like the legs straight slightly spread and the arms straight ...
Any suggestions or how to's on getting them that way ?
Thanks,
Robert
Robert

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

robertintexas wrote:How did you find manequins with their arms straight or did you modify them ?
Everything I've seen either has their arms bent or their legs bent..
I'd like the legs straight slightly spread and the arms straight ...
Any suggestions or how to's on getting them that way ?
Thanks,
Robert
Hi Robert,

Here is one that would fit your bill, but she's an amazon at 5'-10"...

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... gf01f.html

INFORMATIONS