teddy-babes.com

She did it!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
drmicrochip

Re: She did it!

Post by drmicrochip »

FENRISULFR wrote:drmicrochip, that's Agnetha, my Boytoy or am I her Toyboy, it's a mad pit we live in,
dogz11 056a.jpg
The girls get on but play jokes on each other BUT you never mess with a TeddyBabe at the wrong time of the month.............. :twisted:
Playing tricks on a sleeping Juliet, when she's had a drink, such as replacing her tampon with a partypopper does not bode well in the Fen household......but it's all good humoured fun and payback on Agnetha when she is asleep is part of the fun
revenge-002b.jpg
:whistle: :whistle:

Just out of curiosity, could you tell me what month or season she is? Or is she a C Series Doll?

mantasm

Post by mantasm »

Always wondered how a tat
Might work on a TB. Great work. Far beyond my meager skills.
Running an online dating service is a lot like being a pimp, except you don't have to use the phrase 'upside yo head' quite so much.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

drmicrochip wrote:
FENRISULFR wrote:drmicrochip, that's Agnetha, my Boytoy or am I her Toyboy, it's a mad pit we live in,
dogz11 056a.jpg
The girls get on but play jokes on each other BUT you never mess with a TeddyBabe at the wrong time of the month.............. :twisted:
Playing tricks on a sleeping Juliet, when she's had a drink, such as replacing her tampon with a partypopper does not bode well in the Fen household......but it's all good humoured fun and payback on Agnetha when she is asleep is part of the fun
revenge-002b.jpg
:whistle: :whistle:

Just out of curiosity, could you tell me what month or season she is? Or is she a C Series Doll?
Summer 9/11

mantasm wrote:Always wondered how a tat
Might work on a TB. Great work. Far beyond my meager skills.
You never know till you try, there's always the 'sew on' badge but that leaves an edge and still looks to a great extent like a sewn on badge.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Replacing a girls tampon with a partypopper now that's a prank I'd love to pull on a girl

INFORMATIONS