realsexdoll.com

Yuria on the way

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
nedschnebly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yuria on the way

Post by nedschnebly »

So, with much trepidation I have shifted form lurker to joining the forum. Lets just say if my interest in dolls were discovered, I have a lot to loose :roll:

Anyway, I just purchased my newest doll, a Yuria Amano. After seeing all the great pics of her sister Ran, I decided it was time to buy a new doll. I bought my first doll about two years ago, an Ashton Moore from Adam and Eve, while my wife was out of town. I kept her for a week or so before my wife came home and Ashton had to leave. Last year, my wife again out of town, I bought a Belladonna doll at Adam and Eve. She also had to vacate before the wife got home. Both dolls were not very... ahem... functional. I am pretty average and them holes were tight, although I liked the proper hole placement on the Ashton doll, so that is why I went with Yuria. I plan to hide her well, as this is the most I have spent on a doll so far and I would like to keep her around for awhile. She should be here Monday and the waiting is killing me!

So, just saying hi! Glad to see there are other doll admirers out there as I have never met anyone who would admit to having a doll.

nedschnebly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Yuria on the way

Post by nedschnebly »

BTW, does anyone else tend to pronounce her name "urea"? Whoever choose that needs a new job. Have to give her a proper name when she gets here.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi nedschnebly,

first a warm welcome to TDF! Glad to see to posting!

Also congratulations for ordering Yuria Amano! The Amano dolls are both very lovely. :angel: I hope she arrives in time and good shape.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

First welcome to TDF - neds - :angel:

Have to agree both Ran & her sis Yuria Amano are pretty Inflata-babes

Did you order the original version or the just released "My Girl Yuria" version :?:

I like the position she is in - and I am pretty sure she would be lots of fun to have around

Yeah the name "Yuria" in English doesn't translate well from Japanese - oh well in Asian language my name is tuff to pronounce too - so go ahead - neds - give her a new pretty name - :thumbs_up:

Good luck - neds - upload some pictures of her when you get a chance

Happy Trails - :angel:

nedschnebly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nedschnebly »

Well she got here today. I'll do a review in separate post later this evening hopefully. Don't know if I can post pics yet, but if the site will allow me I'll try. All I can say for right now is wow!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

nedschnebly wrote:Well she got here today. I'll do a review in separate post later this evening hopefully. Don't know if I can post pics yet, but if the site will allow me I'll try. All I can say for right now is wow!
One more post and you can post pictures as you please. If you want to sign up for your very own Doll Album you can do it here.
She told me to come but I was already there

nedschnebly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nedschnebly »

So, one more post is all it takes (^-^) Hmmmm.....

INFORMATIONS