realsexdoll.com

WANTED: Actual pics of O-Face dolls

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WANTED: Actual pics of O-Face dolls

Post by GFELube »

So since I do not have access to my old Bridget/Lusty Busty doll, and because my dear Cymona does not do oral or anal, I'm looking for a back-up inflatable, perhaps with a slight upgrade from the $40 range. (I'm not willing to shell out for a high-end doll with slightly-parted teeth, just to find out I really can't fit more than a pinky finger in there - not to argue with those who disagree :) )

Does anyone have actual pics of any of these dolls below, or can recommend any others? Besides the oral- and anal capability, I would also prefer (but am not limited to) a bent-over position and boobs that are above-average, and not hard shells. Pussy placement/realism not a big issue, since my Teddy Babe is still my go-to girl for standard sex.
Exotic & EroticLonely & LustySexy & PsychoYoung & Hot
Bree OlsonKaydenCarmen Luvana :thumbs_up:Carmen Luvana :thumbs_down:
... oh, and also, she should not be scary-lookin...

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WANTED: Actual pics of O-Face dolls

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry - GFE - i don't own any of these types of TOPCO made dolls - i use to have the earlier versions of them but they were not really up to that task you desire - do to quality issues in the construction of the face which had very ruff edges and or incomplete assembly

These newer vesions were recently issued - but - i haven't purchased any of yet - with the exception of Joanna Angel which isn't an oral capable doll - they do seem cute though especially the Bree Olson version - :thumbs_up:

I do have the - TAK SHING - & the newer SEVEN CREATION version - mid range doll - "Ms. Wonderful" which are capable of the task you desire - although i am not sure who carries the "Golden Triangle" line anymore in the USA so you may have to import from over seas

Mine is an older TAK SHING version of Ms Wonderful still going strong all these years later - its all in how you treat them - i also include a picture of the Zenna Fulsom doll by TAK SHING as well

Happy Trails & good luck in your quest - :angel:
Attachments
Ms Wonderful doll newer version is very close
Ms Wonderful doll newer version is very close
Ms Wonderful 1.jpg (96.58 KiB) Viewed 7124 times
Ms Wonderful
Ms Wonderful
Ms Wonderful 5.jpg (26.96 KiB) Viewed 7124 times
Zena Fulsom doll
Zena Fulsom doll
zena 4.jpg (97.16 KiB) Viewed 7124 times

INFORMATIONS