sexyrealsexdolls.com

June 2012 Issue of CoverDoll is on the air!

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

June 2012 Issue of CoverDoll is on the air!

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Hello everybody! June's spectacular issue of CoverDoll is up and running and ready to be viewed by you!

This month's issue marks a special occasion in the love doll world, as we are celebrating Abyss' 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! :glou: Can you believe it, folks? It's been fifteen amazing years with Matt McMullen and the gang over at Abyss, and I have a feeling that this is only the beginning.

To help commemorate this occasion, our CoverDoll this month is Crystal, featuring a new face from the folks at RealDoll. This month's photographer is the always lovely and talented Stacy Leigh! Stacy does an outstanding job of capturing Crystal's beauty in lifelike shots that need to be seen to be believed. Thank you so very much Stacy! You are a blessing to the doll community!

And an especially big, big thank you to Abyss, for fifteen years of outstanding craftsmanship and service. The love doll community would not be the same without you. Here's to the next fifteen years and beyond! Salud! :drinking:

Also in this month's issue we have new content from our fantastic contributors. Check out this month's new Virtual Babe (*blog coming soon), as well as the exciting new issue of Living Dolls! There is also a new, wonderful review of the film Perfect Sense from Dollyforme! We also have new photos! Check out a new pic of the stunning Elle, a lovely new photo from Rojo, and many newly featured images from previous months from our best contributors.

While you're at CoverDoll, be sure to check out a new installment of Fashion 101 from the equally beautiful and knowledgable fashionista supreme, Zoë! This month Zoë discusses the all-important swimsuit! Want to have some seaside (or poolside, or bedside) fun with your lady this summer? Well, you'll want her looking her best. Read Zoë's article to find the perfect swimsuit from your girl!

Be sure to check out the outstanding behind the scenes look into Muneca's outstanding shoot of May's CoverDoll, Miami! I knew we had some outstandingly talented members of our community here, but the effort Muneca puts into such a stunning shoot is unreal. See how he made Miami's sexy boots and the awesome couch she posed on in last month's featured shoot.

Well, that's all for this month's summary! If I missed anyone or anything, speak up here!

Take it away, window view of this month's issue!

To browse CoverDoll Gallery in another window CLICK HERE.

Woo! I got that to work! :multi:
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: June 2012 Issue of CoverDoll is on the air!

Post by Nescio50 »

Great, as always!

Oh, I do love the Song Matching Game. The latest game piece is Midi's Aredhel:

I have entered two matches :twisted:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: June 2012 Issue of CoverDoll is on the air!

Post by kharn »

Hi All, :D

Thanks TG for a great synopsis, and let me also thank all the contributors this month for making June such an outstanding issue with great articles and amazing photos :thumbs_up:

We'll have to get this mag in print :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS