Transsexual Jesse Doggie Style Love Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
userb
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Transsexual Jesse Doggie Style Love Doll

Post by userb »

n7869-transsexual_jesse_doggie_style_love_doll-2.jpg
n7869-transsexual_jesse_doggie_style_love_doll-2.jpg (48.69 KiB) Viewed 6991 times
n7869-transsexual_jesse_doggie_style_love_doll-3.jpg
n7869-transsexual_jesse_doggie_style_love_doll-3.jpg (81.75 KiB) Viewed 6991 times
n7869-transsexual_jesse_doggie_style_love_doll-4.jpg
n7869-transsexual_jesse_doggie_style_love_doll-4.jpg (60.88 KiB) Viewed 6991 times
A Rival to the Mia Isabella Fantasy Transsexual Love Doll
n7897-mia_Isabella_collection_fantasy_ts_love_doll-2.jpg
n7897-mia_Isabella_collection_fantasy_ts_love_doll-2.jpg (69.77 KiB) Viewed 6991 times
Which do you prefer?

Dirtydolldude
Former Member

Re: Transsexual Jesse Doggie Style Love Doll

Post by Dirtydolldude »

Such a shame all of those dolls have cocks, totally ruins those dolls, they would be great as female dolls

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

I dare to say that I look much better. :D Also, Real Vanessa will get "hers" down there.
I have nicer boobies :D and my body doesn't have any seam lines. 8)

Which one is nicer ? :roll: The first one has the much more female face.
(apart from that stupid blowjob mouth)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

BTW, on the bottom picture of the Jesse doll, the dick is the wrong way around... the frenulum should be facing the camera, but it's not... strange design...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

AlexKnight wrote:BTW, on the bottom picture of the Jesse doll, the dick is the wrong way around... the frenulum should be facing the camera, but it's not... strange design...
Yep. LOL, I was wondering what's looking so strange there and couldn't name it.

While I still think the first one has the nicer face (as such), the latter one has nicer boobies (while you cannot compare, totally different perspective.)

Anyhow, if you ask which one is the better *transsexual doll*, I will have to change my vote, not only, because pre-surgery trans girls have the dick fixed to the body correctly. But the latter doll has a more male face, as for bone structure, which is one of the worst problems in transition. And if you see the second picture, the face seems to have a totally different color than the body, which is also a typical mistake with many trans girls in the beginning, to apply that much make-up that the skin color is messed up (mainly happens because of having to hide the beard stubbles before epilation, if you try by make-up, while no make-up can really hide it if you don't apply tons of it.)

So... if you want a "girl with a dick", choose doll 1. [but dick is fixed incorrectly and false position]
If you want a "transition just started man" with male artefacts but boobs, choose doll 2.

INFORMATIONS