sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by Sersi »

Ha,

I've been meaning to post about this. I got mine just after Christmas last year. I haven't had any problems with durability or tearing like I did with solid pussy/ass toys. The interior is realistically textured and will fill any length or girth. The pressure of the water makes it super snug. The orifice has a zero diameter entry. So, its like pushing through layers of of tissue. The vagina placement is anatomically correct and is easy to access from any position. The detailing is spot on down to pores on the vulva, and a non-usable but cute anus. The best part to me is that filled with some nice warm water it realistically jiggles and slaps against you, and realistically warm. You can fill it up to life-sized with no problems as well. It fill and empties quickly and cleaning is a snap and their is a purge hole to flush it out. In use their is a strap that holds the water in and seals of the vaginal tube so you get great suction! I should also mention that you do not need to powder the Soloflesh at all the skin is not tacky at all.

The only down side is that it can't support your weight. It's not really a problem, just don't flop down on it or something. The silicone skin is pretty thick and durable. Unless you drop it on the floor from a height while full, or bump up against a sharp object you should be fine. I been "testing" mine out almost daily since I got it and will definitely be buying a back up. The company was easy to go through; great customer service and timely delivery service.

I'll post some picture later, but his the best toy I've ever owned. I can't recommend it enough.

triedout

Post by triedout »

The soloflesh is awesome - the major selling point for me was that it uses warm water, I figured it would feel great and it does - the size the weight and tightness all good - the feel inside and out is very real - I have a perfect pussy/ass (I believe thats what its called) and the soloflesh beats that in texture inside and out of the pussy area - The cheek area well to me feels like a sturdy water balloon to touch but please dont let that steer you away from this product because the up side to that is the motion due to the water, There can be sloshing if you dont take out the air bubbles though. Also There is no smell

BUY THIS PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ESPECIALLY BEFORE 2/29 ITS BAD ASS

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Can any one of you owners post a video demo.
Yeah i know there are some vids by the manufacturer but would like to see more.

They were sure to handle it gently and i'd prefer to see some more "rough handling" to test its stress capabilities.

Also of great importance to me, what size limit can you fill her up with warm water.
Would say 42-47 " (or greater) circumference doable?

jackrabbid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jackrabbid »

I ended up getting one of these marvels of modern science, and I gotta say, I love it!! More in depth review to come. Vids a definite possibility.

FWIW, the instructions say NOT to over inflate it, to fill it up with a max of 15 pounds of water. I'll take a measurement at 15 lbs full for you next time i get it out :)

JR
I'm Just Here to Enjoy the Show

Tantaly Monroe
Lushdoll 153E w #2 Head

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

I decided to try one of these,

ordered on monday, recieved on thurday same week,

in a small plain white box, so shipping & privacy a plus,

I filled it part way up, I was a little nevous on having a big water spill, I put 10 lbs. water in, it was about the size of a 1st PC doll butt, they say you can put 15 lbs. in,,, but I think I'd do that where I didn't mind a flood clean-up,

it's not gonna fill to a huge booty, maybe with just air, that is the options, water or air inflation, I didn't try air yet.

it is sticky, you need to wash with soap or powder, sort of reminds me of fleshlight type material, no odor at all,

they give you a sample of astroglide, I tried it out,
with warm water, pretty nice,
you wanna lay right down on the thing but don't. it looks like it would pop in a heartbeat if you did. it will support no wieght at all.

I made kind of a hammock sling from a towel & held it in front sort of let it slosh back & forth & bounce, :D
cowgirl was nice too, with the bouncy weight & warmth,

I've had a bunch of different pussy toys from cheap to expensive, (chick on a stick) I'd say this is probably one of the best, almost all the solid silicone ones I've had got splits to some degree at the opening.
you don't have to heat it up forever to be warm like a solid silicone toy, it's ready to go as soon as the water is warm at the faucet, super EZ cleanup, & storage.

I think further testing is in order :evidence: :oops: :whistle: :wink:

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Since water is 9lbs per gallon then the max you should fill would probably be 1 1/2 gallons or 6 quarts. Just measure out 4, 5 or 6 quarts (whichever looks and feels better) and you're good to go. These blokes need to make a full torso like this with breasts, butt, face and all. Hell yeah!
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Schucko

Post by Schucko »

Bought it, tried it.
Feels very, very good. As real as the real thing. A little cumbersome to handle but not too bad. Better than FleshLight and solid pussy and asses I've tried. Very easy to stash too.

lucidy

Post by lucidy »

Discovered it while lurking around here and decided to give it a go. Finally got here after about 3 weeks.

First thoughts: It's really easy to use, just hook it up to the tap and make sure the water is going to the outer chamber. Overall it feels pretty good, really warm and not too intense. I like it better than my fleshlights. Cleaning is easy, just flush it out like a fleshlight. I'm a bit worried about the drying out part because it has two chambers (inner: where you insert and outer: where the water goes) and not much air goes through once it's deflated.

Glad I purchased.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I don't know how this is constructed. I wonder whether placing some vinegar in the water jacket before storing it would keep mold from forming. Going by the posts here, it's nearly impossible to dry that area out.

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

you can turn the hole thing inside outish, if you want to dry it completely,

it is an interesting design, kind of a long tubey thing doubled back over itself with each end now together with one inside the other,

I tried just blowing it up a few times, you can get a pretty good size booty that way,

miss the warm sloshyness, it is still the best toy I've ever bought,

Schucko

Post by Schucko »

Here comes some pics if anyone is curious. Still very good and easy to use, clean and store. Perfect travel companion.
Attachments
IMG_0841.jpg
IMG_0841.jpg (21.58 KiB) Viewed 90525 times
IMG_0837.jpg
IMG_0837.jpg (19.43 KiB) Viewed 90525 times
IMG_0834.jpg
IMG_0834.jpg (22.47 KiB) Viewed 90525 times
IMG_0832.jpg
IMG_0832.jpg (18.9 KiB) Viewed 90525 times
IMG_0831.jpg
IMG_0831.jpg (21.42 KiB) Viewed 90525 times

Tiafain789
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tiafain789 »

Thanks for posting the pictures.

I love the fleshlight, and if you guys say that this is BETTER... well.... happy birthday from me to me.

imax
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by imax »

:lol: will give it a try ...

Dude Man

Post by Dude Man »

Can you put gelatin in it?

GFELube
Doll Mentor