realsexdoll.com

Inflatable face off!!!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
5768phillip
Former Member

Inflatable face off!!!

Post by 5768phillip »

I do love cheap vinyl inflates but I have never been a lover of dolls with printed faces. I much prefer a moulded face doll, for me that element is important and it feels nicer when your looking at the face during love making instead of a printed face which resembles a beach ball in my opinion. That said printed face dolls have the same bodies and assists as moulded face dolls and are often cheaper.
Therefore my solution is to remove the whole head area of a moulded face doll (only once she is leaking beyond repair)by cutting around the shoulder area so it's effectively like a hood and then placing on the head of a deflated printed face doll and then inflating it so the newly moulded face sits tight on the body of the printed face doll!! This works for me and allows a pretty moulded face on the body of cheap big boobed doll!!!!

jonathann

Re: Inflatable face off!!!

Post by jonathann »

I think it's a good idea. I really want to try. I have a head and hands and feet of Leticia. I will adapt to the body of a Jezebel Ryding. I wonder if the weight of the head will not damage the PVC in the neck region

INFORMATIONS