realsexdoll.com

Sophia's Inked Love Doll Question

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
rjhill0489

Sophia's Inked Love Doll Question

Post by rjhill0489 »

Hi There,

I'm a long time lurker, well, we all know the rest. Now that's out of the way, onto the reason I'm here tonight. I've been without a doll for about a year and a half or so, just kinda spending my time doing as much research as possible. My last doll (an Extreme Dream) fill most of what I was looking for, but the club foot thing just didn't give me what I wanted. Through my research (alot of which I was able to find here, thanks you guys), I was planning on going with a latex doll of some sort. Unfortunately, as much as my wonderful wife supports me, she'd probably shoot me if I just went out and invested a few hundred dollars into one (which is alright because if I got the Real Doll I really want, they'd probably never find the body). All the vinyl dolls I've had up to this point lost their mortal coils to over-inflation (something I now understand).

When I saw that there was a Sophia's Inked doll for $48, I decided it might be time to invest in one again. I'm planning on making the purchase before the sale ends, so my question would be this: Can anybody tell me their experince with her? Is it a good doll? I've looked around for reviews, but most of them are useless with 1 or 2 gems that actually had some insight to them. With the lack of information I was able to find, I'm a little worried about wether or not I'm making the right investment. - Robert

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sophia's Inked Love Doll Question

Post by haremlover »

Yes, yes, yes - go for it whilst you can and according to the other thread PINK10 code gives you an extra 10% off!

Whilst you're at it go for two and I'll certainly buy one or both from you if you don't like her

Best wishes

Harem
DSCF1527.JPG
DSCF1527.JPG (31.81 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
DSCF1367.JPG
DSCF1367.JPG (28.56 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
DSCF1520.JPG
DSCF1520.JPG (23.39 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
DSCF1522.JPG
DSCF1522.JPG (35.01 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

Also, if you bump your order up to $50 you get free shipping. I just added a random $2 item to mine for the free ship (otherwise would have been $10). 8)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In The Times today there was an advert for Prada and the model . . . could have been Sophia Inked herself. Remarkable resemblance!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

d0d0l7777
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by d0d0l7777 »

i purchased this doll last month from pinkcherry too.
unfortunately mine wasn't such a great experience.

here was my post about the defect that i got..
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40191
got it replaced, and same defect on the 2nd one.

the defect wasn't really a big deal, the arm would still inflate, but will take about 2-3mins to inflate the arm.
and not to over inflate a doll means it will take even longer (which was why i wanted it replaced).

if you get one, i wish you don't get a defect.

INFORMATIONS