realsexdoll.com

Latex poupee

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dirtydolldude
Former Member

Latex poupee

Post by Dirtydolldude »

It seems that the poupee dolls are the way forward in the world of inflatable sex. I have never tapped one of these dolls but I have seen lots of images of them. They look seriously fuckable but my only quibble is lack of breast size, these dolls seem to have little breasts. If you could get one with giant tits I'd buy one of these dolls tomorrow. Let's say the same size tits as jessie Jane doll with arse to match?????

Dirtydolldude
Former Member

Re: Latex poupee

Post by Dirtydolldude »

And I meant Jessica drake doll not Jesse Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

One of the LP owners may be fast to correct me, but i've heard of her literally going 'bang' during the deed which would suggest that either her owners are incredibly obese or her skin is as strong as an actual rubber balloon.

I think Tera Patrick style latex's are the way forward, what with her double chamber that could withstand sumo wrestler weights.

I have no idea what Poupee's sleeve feels like. Frankly I'm not sure 180 euros is worth finding out.

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

I've had my FP for about 10 months and no problems with durablilty (I weigh about 180 lbs.). Biggest complaint is the skin of a poupee is pale white, but they sure are great to hold while you sleep (much better than silicone in that area).

I've always liked the look of Tera Patrick best of all the available latex sweeties. Jana has a nice face too.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:One of the LP owners may be fast to correct me, but i've heard of her literally going 'bang' during the deed which would suggest that either her owners are incredibly obese or her skin is as strong as an actual rubber balloon.

I think Tera Patrick style latex's are the way forward, what with her double chamber that could withstand sumo wrestler weights.

I have no idea what Poupee's sleeve feels like. Frankly I'm not sure 180 euros is worth finding out.
I have a Latex Lady whose glue failed at the neck--after 10 years. And I overinflated her pretty well from time to time. It would take a whole lot to burst one like a balloon.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS