Blowup doll syndrome

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Blowup doll syndrome

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I found myself writing to a friend on the forum this morning about prejudice against blowup dolls.

The problems are variously
(a) a complete prejudice against masturbation, with terms of abuse such as "wanker",
(b) a complete denial in some quarters of the animal in man, denial and suppression of the animal and refusal to acknowledge that the animal part of us has to be happy, with the result that Catholic priests go off the rails, and wives who have forgotten sex find their men going off to other women in secret and would be equally horrified were the husband to have a doll
(c) acceptance by others that other human beings are there to fuck and that sex is permissable with all and sundry without love, outside marriage, sex in such circumstances being virtually a matter not of interchange of emotions and commitment but mere mutual masturbation.

All these combine, together with mirth at the common image of the impoverished form of the older forms of blow-up doll, thus implying that the man must be desperate if that's all he can manage, and is a loser, to make the blow up doll a taboo rather than a sensible man's great asset . . .

They might not really be able to manage the ironing but they can certainly put a smile on our faces . . .
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image

Really isn't it better that dolls can keep our animal in fantasyland rather than to allow the wolf out to be dangerous to ourselves and hurting others in the breaking of marriage vows and stealing other people's wives or future wives merely for our own animal excitements?

I was complaining to a friend's wife that the current nightclub generation's culture was leading to sex without love and she replied "But sex is a good way to get to know people" !!! I believe that so many random relationships based on sex rather than common interests and so which destined not to last are leading to the breakdown of family life, divorce, inconveniently derived children who would then repeat the degenerated patterns of life of their parents . . .

For these reasons, in their capacity to keep marriages together and to enable men to avoid getting children with the wrong women before marriage, inflatable dolls have a positive contribution to make and a much greater role to play in society than they are currently allowed to do.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Blowup doll syndrome

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Now that is one erotic shot, stunning
madame6.jpg
madame6.jpg (20.44 KiB) Viewed 8418 times
I like this one but I'm struggling to think of who she reminds me of
d21.jpg
d21.jpg (25.95 KiB) Viewed 8418 times
And as for this
""""""""""Really isn't it better that dolls can keep our animal in fantasyland rather than to allow the wolf out to be dangerous to ourselves and hurting others in the breaking of marriage vows and stealing other people's wives or future wives merely for our own animal excitements?"""""""""""

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not going to be rude on this last comment :evil:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Harem , you are right . This is allways the same "no dear no today i have ....." or something like that. The fact is that to some people lovedolls and other sex shop things are taboo an the ones who uses those things are , in their opinion , insane or desperate .What if i have 4 dolls and my wife a dildo , perhaps today i prefer the doll and she prefers te dildo . That idea of sex toys are for maniacs or desperates must to be changed , in fact it is changing. the real thing is that some love dolls are not good but very expensive like chasey lain playmate ( the monkey , perfect 10 and others).I do not have more dolls because i need space in my room or else :mrgreen: :whistle: .

:glou:
P.d. how do you add photos?

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

Discriminating is a natural instinct that help us to be more selectives and to discern. The criticizing without having a previous experience is the ignorance of many people. Recently I bought an Air Poupee Doll and it exceeded my expectations by far. The sentations with the Poupee are totally different to a silicone doll. When you exerts pressure on the hips and thighs, that creates a sensation similar to a woman with developed muscles in the vagina. Also I was surprised by the resistance compared to its weight. Thanks for the theme and for the recomendations haremlover and yorktown and by sharing your luck with us :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
poupee-latex%20dress%20sarong%20blue.jpg
poupee-latex%20dress%20sarong%20blue.jpg (38.9 KiB) Viewed 8362 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thoughtful post - haremlover - thank you - :thumbs_up:

Your most welcome amigo - wale - :angel:

Muck luck with her - wale - and yes they are very good for night time fun - :angel:

haremlover - your girls and your photography are very much welcome - thank you

Happy Trails -

huppel

Post by huppel »

Hello Harem thanks for your posting. Nice to read and reconige the prejudice and do not feel bad about wish to like dolls. Think your 4th photo is a very nice picture you posted. Do you know the name of this doll?

thanks Huppel

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

Air girls love air, let them feel it :lol:
Attachments
IMG_2296c.jpg
IMG_2296c.jpg (123.66 KiB) Viewed 8260 times

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

People are generally quick to judge. I have found that for years... but you just have to consider the source, multiplied by their ignorance, and divided by their experience. Most people out there live in a mold... defined by society, religion, etc.

Those people who have an open mind, who are intelligent, and creative... they are generally able to accept it with less problem. I remember when I had a secret closet for my Realdolls... once someone was over the house... she claimed that she knew "everything" about me... we were talking about many subjects and somehow we got on the topic of sex. She was going on about this and that... so i asked what she thought about dolls... it was an interesting conversation... I asked if she thought that I might be interested in them. She basically said no... I was more intelligent than that... I wouldn't be interested... etc..

So I reached up and hit the latch... the secret bookshelf opened up and three Realdolls sat there smiling at her. Can we say PRICELESS? 8O As soon as she composed herself she couldn't resist touching their breasts... I mean... she REALLY liked it... looked at me and had this smile on her face like... DAMN!

The issue is that most people are not exposed to it... they just don't understand, and some never will.

I have seen things online about people feeling guilt about masturbation... they were raised that it was "dirty" or "evil" or "against the lord." That is hard to overcome. I'm very thankful that my parents were very open minded about the whole subject... I could ask any question about any subject and they would answer it truthfully at least to the best of their understanding.

The dolls do serve a purpose... for some they are a companion when on the road. (like for me... I ALWAYS travel with one.) For others they are just a "toy" to "relieve stress"... and that too is fine. Most doll people are somewhere in the middle. Bill and I created this forum to allow people like you to have a place to come and talk about these things... hard to believe it's been a decade now. (Or close to it... my join date shows 2001... but this is the 3rd version of the forum... I think V1 went online in 98.)

My stepson asked about the dolls once... I told him, if you think it's odd... consider this fact... they sell tens of thousands of them every year... that means that tens of thousands of people around the world have at least one. At the time he was really into skateboarding... I said, Some people think skateboarders are weird... but the truth is, there are likely as many dolls out there as there are skateboards. That made him think.

So yeah... dolls are a good thing.
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Personallly, I prefer something solid, with mannequins being on the lowest end. I'm not against Blow-Up Dolls, It's just that solid dolls, starting with mannequins on up, is my preference. I need something hard to rub my p---s against, to get an erection.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Personallly, I prefer something solid, with mannequins being on the lowest end. I'm not against Blow-Up Dolls, It's just that solid dolls, starting with mannequins on up, is my preference. I need something hard to rub my p---s against, to get an erection.
I also prefer solid to blowup. I've had my share of blowup dolls, and now that I've got a Taffy, I will never go back. I like mannequins standing around the house and occasionally for standup sex, but to be honest I would rather take a blowup doll to bead then a mannequin.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Firstly - Jerry - THANK YOU for this site!

Sorry I have not been following threads recently. A wedding invitation took us to India and piano tuning has taken me to France and Malta and both Google Chrome and Firefox are having problems with cookies for this site, leaving a painfully slow version of IE to view it with.

Someone asked the name of the 4th doll . . .
Kandi Boxx
Teagan
Peaches
Secret Agent 69
Kandi Boxx
Peaches
Secret Agent 69 and Leah Lust
Kimmi Lovecok/ Hannah Harper (I have a couple of these available at £80 if anyone is interested)
Leah Lust
Teagan
Crazy Raisey
Sophia Inked
Eva Angelina
Jessica Drake
French Poupée
French Poupée
French Poupée
Kandi Boxx
Oh dear, too late at night to remember her name . . .

Best wishes

Harem[/quote]
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Dolls have the stigma that they're only for people who can't get a real woman. People who can't get a real woman are unpopular, dolls or no dolls.

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

Some blowup doll could offend many womans because they look like a cartoon and they can mockery the woman image. For the womens the image is everything ,as well for our satisfaction. Then, why we must be conformist with something that does not meet our needs?. If we want not be criticized ,first we have to put our selves in their place.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I tried to post a video to show how we feel about our dolls... but the forum is not set up for inline video streams.

Here is a link instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImowkpTfAw4

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

INFORMATIONS