realsexdoll.com

Kandi boxx voice doll - any reviews?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
come2menow

Re: Kandi boxx voice doll - any reviews?

Post by come2menow »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:toycompany.de got Kandi for 139 euros:

http://toy-company.de/liebespuppen/high ... -doll.html

cxs.de even for 129 euro:

http://www.cxs24.de/Kandi-Boxx-love-Dol ... puppe.html

have used both companies before, and they did send abroad.

ugh is there a English version of that 2nd site?

Sorry cant find the translate button

check your PM! :) I have this doll for 120 euro

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

come2me,

I have responded to your pm. If you'd be able to reserve a doll for me, I might be interested but i need to check your accepted payment methods.

Hbbilly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hbbilly »

Hi there,

I'm trying to decide between the Jessica Drake talking doll and the Kandi Boxx talking doll, any comments?

Thanks

rubb3rl0v3r

Kandi box review

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Hbbilly wrote:Hi there,

I'm trying to decide between the Jessica Drake talking doll and the Kandi Boxx talking doll, any comments?

Thanks
I can't give you a Jessica Drake review or a Kandi Boxx doll (based on the voice box function because mine doesn't work properly) but what i can say about the kandi boxx doll from what i've been able to experience of her is that she is a very solid doll with a durable sleeve. She is slightly chunky which is good because it feels like you've got a woman rather than a woman shaped balloon which you feel with lower priced vinyls. The sleeves are very interesting to use because they have a love clone material which seems stronger than cyberskin so wont tear as quickly and its full of little studs inside which give you a lot of friction. She's VERY tight which causes a problem because you cant get in there without lubricant and i suspect this is what is interfering with her voice function. In my experience KB is great for doggy style, she has a big ass that you will want to tap and the articulable arms make her able to perform positions you cant do easilly with cheap dolls but the cowgirl position is next to impossible due to her weight and rigid legs. A lot of people have commented their favourite kandi hole is the mouth but I had a lot of problems getting in there due to my big dick. Another issue thats come up recently is that her arms keep dislocating but you can pop them back in with a little force. Its a real boner killer when it happens during sex though. She's a great doll all in all but if i could get my money back i'd probably go for Baby got back or Krazey Rainey in hindsight of the voice box issue. A real shame. Based on my experience id give her 7/10

Hbbilly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hbbilly »

Excellent, thank you very much for taking the time to explain all that. Seems I still got some thinking to do.

Thanks again

Hbbilly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hbbilly »

Is the vagina and anus removable in the Baby Got Back doll? If, not how are they for cleaning?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - HB - on Baby got back dolly

Both her inserts are fixed to the doll and are not removeable

They are easy to clean and I usually deflate the doll first and take her in the shower with me

It's just easier for me that way - use shower head and flush inserts clean

That's just one way - other have more elaborate schemes I am sure

Happy trails - oh and bye the bye - she is a great doll mine has been around
and she is one of my favs fer sure - :angel:

Hbbilly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hbbilly »

Yorktown,

Well, thanks for that. Yeah, I haven't had the opportunity to try her yet, but I can't wait. Does the vagina connect through to the anus, or are they completely 2 separate pieces?

HB

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Hbbilly wrote:Yorktown,

Well, thanks for that. Yeah, I haven't had the opportunity to try her yet, but I can't wait. Does the vagina connect through to the anus, or are they completely 2 separate pieces?

HB
As for Kandi, I think the vagina and anus connect but its very difficult if even possible for your fingers to meet if you put them in both holes. She has quite a big abdomen so this is probably part of the reason. To clean the cum out i usually take her into the bath and pour cold soapy water down her holes. That usually gets it out of there. Just mantain it using the special talc afterwards.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - HB -

Actually all these NANMA/ CONBO dolls are the same with the built in inserts - they are seperate and they're two of them -

Each one is glued to the vinyl body and are attached in the body - where i am not really sure as i never opened any of these fine inflata-babes up nor wish too - mine have all been well built and only have suffered very minor issues

Good luck - HB - rb3 - :angel:

Happy Trails

Hbbilly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hbbilly »

Well guys, thanks for all your responses, much appreciated. I have another question though... :lol: what is the purpose of the talc and how should I use it?

Thanks again

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Hbbilly wrote:Well guys, thanks for all your responses, much appreciated. I have another question though... :lol: what is the purpose of the talc and how should I use it?

Thanks again
you apply it on the inserts ... makes them nicer to the touch :wink:

INFORMATIONS