Finally got my first doll but.....

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
murten86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Finally got my first doll but.....

Post by murten86 »

Hello all.

So a few weeks ago I decided to buy my first lovedoll, after 2 days browsing the forums for finding the best doll I decided to go for Agent 69.
Unfortunatly in Europe ( I live in the Netherlands) they don't sell the pretty brunette version so I had to buy the blonde named Leah Lust.
So here in Holland the dolls are more then 200 euro's and thats rather expensive, so I decided to buy the doll from a German website wich will ship with DHL.

After 2 weeks I still didn't receive the doll, they gave me a tracking code but at the german border they gave the package to another post service and they couldn't tell me wich service that was, I had to find out myself.
After that the track and trace told me that my adress wasn't real and thats it, I called and no one could tell me where my package was, I was pretty mad at this point.
DHL said I have to contact the webstore to ask were the package was, so I mailed the store and they said exactly the same '' just call DHL they know were it is.''
After another mail they didn't awnser any of my questions.
A day after I found out they adress wasn't real they send me another code, this is the real one they said.
So after a few more days I finally got the package yesterday.

Me all happy and I love the doll very much.

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally got my first doll but.....

Post by jonnydisco »

Wow, glad it worked out OK.

the time from leaving store to getting to you is always the toughest,

I hear about cargo ships sinking and wonder how many dollies went down?

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

When I read through the story I first thought :roll: :roll: :( :(

But all is well that ends well. :) Maybe all the stress, disconcertment and anticipation while you wondered if you might see the doll at all makes more special for you. Nobody can say you did not work hard go finally get her. :thumbs_up:

Anyway, there is never anything better than your first doll!
Happy Honeymoon!

murten86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by murten86 »

Yes thanks im very happy aswell. :D
But it appears it didn't show all my post.
The thing is the first package the one were my adress wasn't real just came today.
And it has the kandi boxx love doll in it....
Now I have two dolls, the brunette and the blonde.

Great forum btw
Keep up the good work :)

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

If they'd just left her to her own devices, she'd probably have found her way to you much more quickly. I mean, she IS a Secret Agent (the blond hair and Leah Lust name is just one of her many disguises) and should have all kinds of knowledge about sneaking across international borders. :mrgreen:

Best wishes to you and "Leah." May you have much fun together. :thumbs_up:

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

murten86 wrote:Yes thanks im very happy aswell. :D
But it appears it didn't show all my post.
The thing is the first package the one were my adress wasn't real just came today.
And it has the kandi boxx love doll in it....
Now I have two dolls, the brunette and the blonde.

Great forum btw
Keep up the good work :)
Did I understand you correctly, and you now wound up with 2 dolls for the price of one ?? What was the german shop ?? I might want to order there too :D

Glad things turned out okay for you in the end :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Kandi as well! She is really great on oral. Give her a lovely wet kiss and . . . WOW!

Wife was rather frustrated the other day about my ladies . . . but when she realised that Sophia Inked was practicing her oral arts on me to the point that I described the effect as exquisite, being a treat like a wonderful chocolate she knicknamed her as Willie Wonka . . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

murten86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by murten86 »

Hi,

Yeah 2 for the price of one, they must felt guilty or something.
I have to say I love em both, the faces are really pretty.
Though the holes are rather small, oral also not much will fit in there unfortunatly.
None the less i'm a happy owner.
I wonder though, how can I make the doll have smooth hair without the knots?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats on the new inflata-babes - murten86 - :thumbs_up:

Don't worry about the inserts/ entries being a bit tight - they get better and easier to enter after a couple of night time adventures - and then you won't be able to leave the home with out having fun with both of your inflata-babes

Don't over inflate them - that will make having fun with them easier and will of course allow them last longer -

Happy Trails - :angel:

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

Kandi as well! She is really great on oral. Give her a lovely wet kiss and . . . WOW!

Wife was rather frustrated the other day about my ladies . . . but when she realised that Sophia Inked was practicing her oral arts on me to the point that I described the effect as exquisite, being a treat like a wonderful chocolate she knicknamed her as Willie Wonka . . . .

Best wishes

Harem
I've got Kandi ordered.

Not sure why you'd bother with her mouth when you have that great loveclone sound interactive pussy and asshole.

Does her mouth also excite her audio abilities?

AlishaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlishaDoll »

Can anyone who owns an Agent 69 swing by amazon and tell me if you think the reviews on it are fair. I was looking into getting Hannah Harper but have change my mind to wanting Agent 69 and they both have terrible reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Pipedreams-Agent- ... ewpoints=1

Look for yourself and let me know if you guys and gals think their fair

THANKS

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well - AlishshaDoll - the only way i can put it is ask 5 folk a question and yawl going to get 5 different answers - :mrgreen:

Seriously though it all depends on what you want - getting feedback is is like dead reckoning you'll get an answer but in a very roundbout way - what i do know by owning both dolls is this with Agent 69 & Hannah Harper -

Both doll are imported by PipeDreams - both are made in China by NANMA-CONBO the same folk that make your dolls in your avatar - but - unlike your avatar babes - both A69 & HH are a higher in vinyl doll - okay what does that mean ya say - okay fair enough

Well unlike your avatar babes both A69 & HH are taller and have more solid vinyl PVC heads / hands / footsies - more important they have built in inserts fore & aft that are a delight

So you basically get a much better vinyl doll from both A69 & HH - so the real question is does Hanah Harpers goldy locks blondie hair thrill you or Agent 69 rich brown hair and seductrous looks get you - both are basically the same in body - the big difference is in the head and hair - your choice - good luck

Oh and remember some here at TDF are totally aghast with both dolls while others, myself included are totally smitten with them - mine are well luved/ liked - your results may varry - try one you already have there value line sisters - try a higher end vinyl doll - you might just find you like them too - :mrgreen:

I got my Agent 69 doll about 2007 and i still have her and she is fine - oh yeah a few repairs fer sure but all minor in scope - Hannah i got in December 2010 so she's about year N something - no real complaints either way all fun all the time with them - :P

So good luck in your choice - AD - :angel:

Happy Trails

AlishaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlishaDoll »

Thank you Yorktown that was the perfect answer I wanted to hear. I think I will go ahead and get one pretty soon

AlishaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlishaDoll »

Agent 69 just arrived this morning and we went on our first mission. I was pretty please with her all around. The look, the feel inside and out, the hair, etc. I was very surprised and pleased! Definitely a worth buying. Now I'm gonna go give it a 5 star on amazon because I think it deserves it.

I couldn't figure out the arms because I thought I i was gonna break it so they are just at her side.

Also once I get that body stocking I will post a pic or two in that other thread of my new Agent 69 wearing the body stocking!

INFORMATIONS