realsexdoll.com

Your view on Mai Li.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Driggers88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Your view on Mai Li.

Post by Driggers88 »

My quest for an awesome vinyl love doll continues. While I love my Cleopatra, another has my eye recently, Mai Li:

Everything about the doll looks great, except for one area, the vaginal opening. It feels too high and whenever they are too high it looks like anyone regardless of weight would crush it during sex. Since I'm still not very well versed on vinyl doll proportions (also due to lack of reviews like most love dolls out there), I wanted your guys take on the structure of the doll.

Based on the image, do you all think Mai Li would make a good companion? Also if anyone has friends or they themselves have had personal experience with the doll, what did you think?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Your view on Mai Li.

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I had some dolls very simular to Mai Li all made by the same - NANMA-CONBO

the dolls were all a very soft vinyl material and were very much durable - if not over inflated and not used in extreme ways she can last a long time -

Sadly my issue with all these value line NANMA-CONBO dolls are as you pointed out the position of where all the good stuff is located - and none of these dolls are correctly positioned - and - worse yet their entries are sized to small for my use - negating there use by me - again your - experiance may be diffrent

I would never really put down any doll - and i have a certain affection to these type of dolls - but i am forced to remain with my favorites from Seven Creations - for there ability VS the NANMA-CONBO offerings

Good luck with Mai Li - a real nice name too - :mrgreen:
Happy Trails - :angel:

Driggers88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Your view on Mai Li.

Post by Driggers88 »

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind.

I'm going to get her in the following months, it may turn out I like her.

INFORMATIONS