realsexdoll.com

Where to buy chinese semi solids?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
roadgypsy

Where to buy chinese semi solids?

Post by roadgypsy »

Hi all, new member, found the forums about an hour after I fell for my first DHgate scam last week. Got her today and beats any inflatable I ever bought at the novelty shop, but still the old mittenhands. Wondering if anyone knows a reliable source for some of the better looking semi-solids, I saw a few that weren't using a 10k doll pic on DH, but still a bit uneasy about goin back there. I've used the search and dug back nearly a year in the latex/vinyl pages but other than the occasional pic of the type I'm looking for, mostly seeing the blowmeup dolls and links. I like the facial style on the one i got today, and some i've seen with the solid hands/feet from the chinese sellers a bit more to my liking than the more talked about dolls. Most of the info and pics surrounding these dolls come up under the scam warnings, so hoping there is a more reliable source. See a few on ebay like http://www.ebay.com/itm/330685172432?ss ... 1438.l2649 from seemingly more reputable sellers, but prices higher than what I've seen people mention here the few times I was able to find them being brought up.

rubb3rl0v3r

Re: Where to buy chinese semi solids?

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Wish i could help you man. I'm struggling to get hold of a certain French semi solid within my budget of < €150 , and im getting messed around by paypal.

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

I'm ordering samples of 10 to 15 dolls from Chinese company (not NANMA!) I'll be posting the pics and specs in about week or two, so stay tuned :D

Agalmatophile

Post by Agalmatophile »

come2menow wrote:I'm ordering samples of 10 to 15 dolls from Chinese company (not NANMA!) I'll be posting the pics and specs in about week or two, so stay tuned :D
Nice! Really looking forward to that. 8)

edit: RE: The original topic, there was some discussion about those very dolls recently in this section, and that's one of the problems I saw. At least two models of doll with that same head exist. One has molded hands and one has the standard "mittens" and it seems like a crap shoot as to which you'll get from DH, or if you'll get any at all. The price on the ebay one is very high, but it might be worth it if you could be assured of getting the exact model pictured. I just don't know if that's the case. :(

Mikus Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mikus Lover »

fmb128 has posted this link http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer ... i-17127054 on gummipuppen.de so i thought i'd share it with you to. It's an article (in german) that shows some "behind the scenes" pictures of chinese blow up dolls being made. :wink:

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Mikus Lover wrote:fmb128 has posted this link http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer ... i-17127054 on gummipuppen.de so i thought i'd share it with you to. It's an article (in german) that shows some "behind the scenes" pictures of chinese blow up dolls being made. :wink:
bloody hell. Looks like something out of Auschwitz or Belsin.

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

Agalmatophile wrote:
come2menow wrote:I'm ordering samples of 10 to 15 dolls from Chinese company (not NANMA!) I'll be posting the pics and specs in about week or two, so stay tuned :D
Nice! Really looking forward to that. 8)

edit: RE: The original topic, there was some discussion about those very dolls recently in this section, and that's one of the problems I saw. At least two models of doll with that same head exist. One has molded hands and one has the standard "mittens" and it seems like a crap shoot as to which you'll get from DH, or if you'll get any at all. The price on the ebay one is very high, but it might be worth it if you could be assured of getting the exact model pictured. I just don't know if that's the case. :(
Oh, there are countless variations! Same had with different hands, feet, body shape, or even pvc used (thick, thin ect) Every factory in China provides OEM service, which means that you change something in a doll that is already being sold, you give her new name and there you go! There's new doll on the block :mrgreen:
That's why I'm getting samples , and I'm talking directly with the factory.
If decide to sell any of those, there'll be clear and precise info and pics.

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

i wonder if this chinese company could provide a tailor made service for individual orders?

You may have specific preferences that no available doll can fufill? Wonder why nobodys picked up on this business model?

come2menow

Post by come2menow »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:i wonder if this chinese company could provide a tailor made service for individual orders?

You may have specific preferences that no available doll can fufill? Wonder why nobodys picked up on this business model?
Sure they could. The thing is you have to order at least 1000 pieces. Selling one model in that amount these days.... There are no lines to factory's offices :D

INFORMATIONS