realsexdoll.com

Better Vinyl Repairs? (a.k.a. "Help save my Amy!")

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Better Vinyl Repairs? (a.k.a. "Help save my Amy!")

Post by AGL »

Hey GFELube,

Yeah, that Sevylor Air Seal does work well. I got some a while back on the recommendation of Debra. It's available on Amazon, BTW. Here's a link to it:

http://www.amazon.com/Sevylor-Air-Seal- ... 937&sr=8-1

I know you've already got your baby fixed, but I just figured I'd post the link to it in case someone reading this might be in a similar situation and need it, too. Sorry I didn't post about this any earlier, I hadn't seen this thread up until now, must have missed it.

hannahrox
Former Member

Re: Amy Extreme Dream

Post by hannahrox »

GFELube wrote::mrgreen: - 10-4 Good Buddies -

Back from a long-haul - and Amy the Extreme Dream climbed up into my cab - this is one truck-stop cutie :)

Amy is imported by TopCo - and her chassis is made from a heavy-gauge PVC - I sometimes worry about overloading the scales when she's riding shotgun :wink:

Hourglass figure - no molded feet or hands - just "fists" - perfect for pitching in with those barroom brawls or when some *&#$&^$ cuts you off in line at the port :x

Her main and rear entrances are made from something called PassionSkin - and she often has this Smokey knocking at her backdoor :P

Don't even bother asking about oral - that gate is sealed tighter than a shipping container full of iPads :mrgreen:
"Gasp", cool review 8) Don't think I've ever seen an inflatable doll reviewed in this fashion before. Such humor and insight! And those amazing photos!

Awesome job, YT :wink:

well_inflated
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by well_inflated »

I cannot get hold of this Airstop or Sevylor stuff. I have a small tear on the seam inside the front opening. Because the contact point bends on three sides- both sides of the seam and the curve towards the opening- I haven't managed to repair it successfully. I tried to apply lasting pressure to an adhesive/vinyl patch combination but it just did not work. The remains of failed repair jobs make things even less likely to work next time. Any more ideas on an effective repair kit for use in europe?

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Hi ! This is what I use to repair my dolls... A good Window and Door clear silicone.
Attachments
Réparation.jpg
Réparation.jpg (789.76 KiB) Viewed 585 times

INFORMATIONS