Video

Bianca Appears in London High Fashion Magazine (Video)

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Bianca Appears in London High Fashion Magazine (Video)

Post by wale »

For me the photographer not showed any respect for the doll or to those who share this hobby. He feel disgust for the doll as if for him would be a pre used sexual object. I interpret the plastic wrapper as a giant condom and I did not like what he did with the wigs :x and cover her face with a helmet shows that he do not like her face. Nothing like Stacy :squarewink:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Bianca wrote:Bianca was not positioned for the shot which is why her hair is our of place :) Then again Raphael would spend 20 minutes fixing her hair and then the photographer would rough it up :)
:o

That would piss me off if I were a hairdresser, because "my name" is on it, you know? I'd want her hair to rep me, you know?
You can digitally edit your copy if it bugs you that much :)
:lol:

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I hope I get invited to another shoot someday. It was fun for me, even if I wore out Kharn and Midiman :)

Added Dec 21, 2011
The Fashion Magazine did not want us to publish their name :) Sure, shoot a RealDoll and then be too embarrassed it pops up i a Love Doll Forum or CoverDoll :)

Just wondering if anyone has been able to identify the magazine. It is a yearly. They do have a web site.

Last bumped by Bianca on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 am.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS