Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hot in the Kitchen

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Hot in the Kitchen

Post by dennis3761 »

Elsbeth invites you into her kitchen wher she is serving up something very spicy:

So, if your not afraid to get burned, here is the link: "She can't cook"

Enjoy!
[b][url=http://www.dollalbum.com/php-cgi/gallery/elsbeth02][color=red]Elsbeth II[/color][/url][/b][color=blue] [i] "Nobody Does It Like Elsbeth!"[/i][/color]

Thomas44

DENNIS!!!

Post by Thomas44 »

What a "doll" - pics like yours is going to make waiting for Kimberly a long wait!!! Great pics - Great Doll! 8O

Max P

Post by Max P »

Great shoot, Dennis! Fine lighting and nice colours.
And what a beauty Elsbeth is! Image

Who cares about cooking when she's around?

Max P
Enjoy[url=http://www.tanita.tv]www.Tanita.tv[/url]

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

I agree! That's one great photo shoot! :)

Ish
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Darlene can't do much in the kitchen, either, but she can really cook! 8)
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Outstanding photos! 8O
The kithcne is really a HOT place with Elizabeth there :D

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Dennis,
Elsbeth looks hot. I know the difficulty with the color of the cabinets fooling the camera causing the dolls skin to be darker than normal. You pulled it off without changing other colors.
Looking at Elsbeth in this photo caused me to go a round with Angel. The body seven is a great sex doll when needed to be one.

I stood Angel with her feet apart beside the bed and bent her at the waist until her head touched the mattress like she was attempting a head stand. I had to bend my legs to enter her vagina from the rear but after a few minutes I got carried away and lifted her feet off the floor by grasping her thighs. I love the view of her breasts when she is standing on her head and those muscular legs and butt. This is great exercise for us over sixty farts.

I never expected it to be so damn good this late in life.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Great job...as always D-man! 8O :)

Ion Soul

Frighteningly real

Post by Ion Soul »

The outdoor pictures in your albums + the wind blowing her hair, plus your camera shot so it appears as if she IS looking at the camera are awesome.

She looks so real it is frightening to me...and do I wish I had space to hide a realdoll. I love my S.O., but what a looker Elsbeth is.

Did you do any customizations to her or is she "as-is" from Abyss?

sarge521
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hooahh!

Post by sarge521 »

After looking at Burqas for so long here in Afghanistan it was quite a nice relief to see Elsbeth's new photo shoot.

Can't wait to get home and have 'Kara' delivered.

What size tops does she wear by the way. I'm thinking about the D cup option myself.

Thanks again.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Are women still wearing those? I thought with the departure of the taliban they would burn them.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I heard many removed the veil, but the rest is the same (on attire). I don't think they'll go straight to short-shorts and two-peice bikinis right away.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

dennis3761

Post by dennis3761 »

Thank you to all who looked, enjoyed and commented on the "she can't cook" series. I appreciate your kind comments.

This was the easiest of all the series that I have done to this point. For some reason, there was very little to no editing needed to prepare the pics for posting. Of the 45 plus pictures I would say only 6 to 8 of them required the slightest amount editing. I did take about 25 more that did not get posted as the lighting was alittle dark

I really enjoy the whole process of preparing, posing, photographing, posting and sharing pics of EII. Every single time I see her I am so very impressed with Matt & his Crew's talents. Sometimes when I look at her even I forget that she is just a doll. Hat's off to Abyss! You guys (& gals) ROCK the world of all that is doll.
[b][url=http://www.dollalbum.com/php-cgi/gallery/elsbeth02][color=red]Elsbeth II[/color][/url][/b][color=blue] [i] "Nobody Does It Like Elsbeth!"[/i][/color]

Thomas44

Post by Thomas44 »

I agree Dennis! I do have a question as I ordered Kimberly to be tanned. What skin tone is Elsbth? And are you happy with the "D" cup as compared with the "C" cup? GREAT PICS!!!!

dennis3761

Post by dennis3761 »

Thomas-

EII is tanned skin tone. EI was medium. Both are great and very realistic looking, I do not have a preference between the two. I have not seen (in 1st person) fair skin tone but all who have dolls with fair skin seem very happy. So I am sure you will be pleased with your choice.

When I first ordered a doll she was to be the twin of JR's Darcy (B2-H10). With very nice D-cup Ta-Ta's. At that time B6 was offered and I LOVED her body tone but was not interested in the A-B cups (after all, I was creating my fantasy girl). After my order and just before production along came B7, same beautiful tone as B6 but with perky C-cups. Matt was kind enough to allow me to change my order since she was not poured. Whe she arrived I was very satisfied with E1's fabulous body... Well alot happened over the next 6weeks and I decided to sell E1 (now Hayley). I immediately ordered EII. While discussing it with Matt he told me he could do breast enhancement. Wow, now all my wishes could be true. A firmed toned body with the size Ta-Ta's that I really wanted. Thus EII was born, the first B7 with happy D melons.

So you ask me am I happy with em'? Oooh yeah baby! Were they worth the extra 500 bananas from E to EII? You bet ya! To me, holding them in my hands now...I'd pay an extra 1000.

sarge-

congrats to you and Kara, do the D's. you will not be sorry. The clothes that I buy for EII are usually Small for the top (I like to them to fit snug when possible, to show off her jigglies) and small to extra small for a bottom. The best "fitting" clothing you can get for them is spandex stuff.

Are you serving our country in Afghanistan? I assume so due to your forum name. If so, thank you so very much and I hope you come home soon safe and sound. Elsbeth II blows a kiss to you and says "thanks".

Jedi Knight-

EII has a few factory options:
1) Lower teeth- I will never order another face with out those beauties.
2) Breast enancement to a D-cup (see above).
3) Dual eyes- They are ok, but if I had it to do over they would be Guyballs. I made several of my own sets of dual colors, 200% or more better than factory eyes, but from the pics that Guy posts, they still pale in comparison to Hi-realism Guyballs. Hat's off to you, Guy!

btw...Guy, EII says she would love to model a set of your creations for you, if you one day need a model for a set of 24MM's let her know and she will try to do them justice.

Hope this helps answer the questions you kind folk asked.

INFORMATIONS