Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Nearly 1-1/2 year review on breast prosthetics

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

CJD
Ex-Member

Nearly 1-1/2 year review on breast prosthetics

Post by CJD »

Hi, Its almost a year and a half since I got 3 sets of breast prosthetics from Abyss for occasional use on Sandy, so I feel a reveiw is long overdue. I have all but the largest size they offer.

Sandy is a B6 Realdoll with pretty little boobies, which I like very much. Almost 2 years ago when Matt M announced the prosthetics here, I was curious to see how Sandy would look with a fuller chest. And since they are re-useable, I thought "KEWL". Now that I have them. I still love Sandy's natural boobies but I also love seeing her a bit fuller.

They are a little tricky to apply but it doesnt take long to learn how to do it easily. They don't hurt the doll's silicone and can be re-used many times. They are incredibly soft, look and feel wonderful. Infact they are much softer than the doll's silicone is. Sandy wears them several times a month for a few hours at a time. With proper care and washing after use, they last a very long time and are quite resiliant.

I would recomend them to anyone who has or is ordeing a silicone doll that likes a bit of variety in the chest size!

A side by side pic, Sandy natural on the left, and moving to the right, Sandy wearing her size 1 to 3 prosthetics.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/alb ... _4804e.jpg

Sandy deciding to go natural or wear her size 3 prosthetics.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/alb ... onight.jpg

A Sci-fi sex bot shot of Sandy. left, natural. middle, size 3 prosthetics, right size 1 prosthetics.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/alb ... 20bots.jpg

Sandy posing wearing her size 1 prosthetics.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/alb ... cs/S2s.jpg

Sandy showing her size 2 prosthetics.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/alb ... s/S2~0.JPG

Edit: these prosthetics are a lot of fun and add a versatility to your doll!

Cheers!
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Nearly 1-1/2 year review on breast prosthetics

Post by 1jayjay »

Overdue or not, a great review,thanks CJD. :thumbs_up:

They look good, and if I look hard I can see the prosthetics form the real thing, but only where the skin tone doesn't quite match up to the original of Sandy's body. Otherwise I couldn't tell at all. :D

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Nice idea, and totally consistent with their Facex system. Maybe they'll call it Boobex. "hmm, body 2 with face 8 and boob 4, today?"
Thanks, CJD.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Fantastic review and pictures, CJD! The prosthetics look lovely on Sandy! As JayJay said, it's hard to tell that your lady is even wearing prosthetics in most of the pictures. They're very natural. While I was at Abyss during the LA Meet, I was given the impression that Abyss is continuing to perfect the prosthetics, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could eventually get them in Sandy's skin tone.

Breast prosthetics are especially relevant to me as a transwoman, as I rely on them to give my body the curves they lack naturally. I talked with Matt briefly about his intentions for selling the breast prosthetics, and one of his target markets is the transgendered community, which is awesome. I'm hoping to buy myself a pair of Abyss prosthetics in the near future. I'd get some for my B5, but damn...she's already got huge breasts as is. :mrgreen: I think I need them more than her.

Thanks for the review, CJD!
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Thanks guys :)

TG Megami, I think from the beginning these were targeted more for human use than for dolls. they do fit well on a flat chest. I'll let you in on something. I was in a funny mood one day and wanted to entertain my dear wife if not give her a laugh so I put a set on my chest under my shirt and they worked well...I dont have the adhesive that comes with them for attaching to human skin so my shirt had to hold them in place.

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

CJD wrote:Thanks guys :)

TG Megami, I think from the beginning these were targeted more for human use than for dolls. they do fit well on a flat chest. I'll let you in on something. I was in a funny mood one day and wanted to entertain my dear wife if not give her a laugh so I put a set on my chest under my shirt and they worked well...I dont have the adhesive that comes with them for attaching to human skin so my shirt had to hold them in place.
:lol: Hee hee. That's hilarious, CJD! I would have loved to see your wife's reaction. :) How did she respond?

I'm surprised to hear that your shirt was enough to hold them up, as even my one-hundred some odd dollar cheapies require a bra for me to keep mine in place. The Abyss variety must have some sort of suction.

Thanks for sharing that. I needed a good laugh. Hey, you may not have walked a mile in my shoes, but it sounds like you went a few good feet. :mrgreen:
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

CJD wrote:Thanks guys :)

Lol Sorry. I just had to laugh at that! :lol: :lol: I just bet the look on her face was priceless. :lol:

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

They didnt really stay in place very well, and even with the T-shrit on I had to hold them till I layed down. they have some weight to them and need the adisive... The reaction I got was, first gave me the "umm..yeah....ok" look. then we both had a good laugh.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I can just imagine that puzzled expression! Followed by some laughter. Certainly made me laugh. Great stuff. Thanks for the story. :lol: :lol:

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers
-Joe
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

INFORMATIONS