www.wmdolls.com

Peter Piper picked a pecker of.. er, no.. Peter pecker. MEH!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
GreyGull

Peter Piper picked a pecker of.. er, no.. Peter pecker. MEH!

Post by GreyGull »

I have acute diarrhea of the finger tips, so this post may turn into a novel! My apologies in advance!

After many years of sitting, twiddling my thumbs, and dolling in the shadows vicariously through others, I finally made the decision to get a small little taste of what it is about these creations that draws so many into their web!

I wont lie, since Matt K (Sinthetics) burst onto the scene, I've been a big fan of his silicone art works. There is just something about his approach that grabs me by my short hairs, keeps me focused, and holds me there. Having never seen a doll in person, or let alone touched one, id been waiting for the right male doll to come along, and for me to be able to afford it so that I could join the party so to speak and see what it is that everyone raves about.

Then it occurred to me that I didn't have to wait (why it took so many years for me to realize that I don't know), I could satisfy my curiosity in one small way. So I contacted Bronwen at Sinthetics and inquired about procuring a male attachment. I had asked if the attachment method for the transsexual version was the same as would be for the male doll, thank fully I didn't assume (I do that a lot!) and asked, because they are indeed different.

After a few friendly informative emails, I ordered the 6" realistic "tri-baller" (that's just what I call it, it has a 3rd "ball" which fits into a socket in the dolls crotch) attachment in latte, which conveniently will be right at home in a future male doll. I ordered on 7/18/11 and received on 8/18/11.

When it arrived, I brought it in and set the box on the coffee table. Taking note of "Will Power Holdings" on the shipping label, I tried to see how long I could hold out. Yeah, that wasn't going to be an option. I tore into that bitch like a crack whore needing a fix.

As I carefully sliced through the tape, and unfolded the box flaps, rays of white light and a choir of angels came forth from within. :angel: Sounds nice! But it was actually white tissue paper used as wrapping, and the singing was provided by a TV commercial. Nonetheless I soldiered forward.

I must honestly say, I was NOT prepared for this at all. I'm not sure how I can express in words how caught off guard I was. I had developed preconceived notions of what the silicones used would feel and look like for the past 7 years or so since I discovered this hobby. I was wrong, so very wrong.

I hadn't actually made visual sighting of the attachment before I reached into the box and grabbed it beneath the tissue paper. My reaction was almost as if to feel like I should apologize to this "guy" for having reached in and having groped without being asked or invited too! I cannot believe how soft, and supple the silicone flesh is on this thing. I mean you can tell its not "real", but its pretty damn impressive, and startling!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I like me a nice set of pendulums, which from the photos, is part of the reason I chose the 6" (and I'm not that much of a size queen). The softness of the silicone really proves its worth here, allowing the scrotum to hang and swing quite naturally, as far as silicone allows! The scrotum itself is filled with gel, and has two testicles suspended within. They do not seem to move freely, seeming to be attached to the front side of the pouch. Even so, the effect is quite interesting, and make for a great pair of "stress balls".

The shaft of the attachment has a core of firmer silicone, which extends out the back and forms the "ball" for attachment to a doll. Over that firm core, is cast the softer blend of silicone. Other non-doll companies have done this, but not with this level of success. Its probably as close to "real" as technology today allows, and is very well done.

Being a lifecast, the detail is just what you would expect from its original model (very well chosen by the way!). As I was engaged in my grope fest, I bent the shaft upwards and noticed something that put a smile on my face, an "Easter egg" of sorts. When flexed upwards (or downwards), the smaller details from the casting become visible. :shocked!: The skin actually folds and bunches up, just as it would on your very own, highlighting each and every natural skin crease in a VERY realistic way. How F*cking cool!!!

The entire piece is finished with tastefully applied shading and coloration via airbrush to give it a very natural organic appearance. Details details details! I LOVE details! Overall, I'm just so extremely impressed, and I cant put the damn thing down. I feel like such a pervert!

Now I know. Even though this is small by comparison, I have a taste of what I've been missing out on. My appetite is now sufficiently wet, and I'm looking forward to the day that I can afford an appropriate crotch to stick this in!

Id like to thank Bronwen for being so helpful and pleasant and setting me on the right track. And Matt, for his artistic ability in bringing good things to life!

If I get this worked up over a pecker, what am I going to do when I get the whole doll? I might blow up! It'll be a good time either way! :multi:

edit: 8/20 Added a few photos to the doll album.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=4494
Bless me Father, for i have SINned

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Peter Piper picked a pecker of.. er, no.. Peter pecker.

Post by AlexKnight »

Very nice review Greygull!!

The only thing I'm missing, is some pictures, showing the details of this pecker :D :twisted:

You should know, doll enthusiasts love pictures :D :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

You are indeed correct! I'll have to work on some! This having something to contribute business is going to take some getting used too! :wink:

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

:oops: I actually just had these questions floating around in my head since yesterday. You answered them all! :whistle: I'd like one...if I could afford a $250 dollar dildo that is. I'd get the 6" too.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Sir, put the penis down and step away from the computer! :mrgreen:

Actually, I was very impressed you managed to type so well with just the one hand free. :P
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Sinthetics
Ex-Member

Post by Sinthetics »

Greygull, what a great review!

Good to know you liked our product.
We’re glad you got a taste of what we can do while waiting for the male doll. Bringing good times to people’s lives is why we do what we do.
Gisele
Sinthetics Forum Representative

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

Posted a few pics in The Doll Album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=4494

Cosy:

Easier said than done. Ive much experience typing with one hand! I may need to join a support group!

Gisele:

Im looking forward to seeing the new male, i'll just be over here squeezing my new stress balls while i wait!

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Sinthetics wrote:Greygull, what a great review!

Good to know you liked our product.
We’re glad you got a taste of what we can do while waiting for the male doll. Bringing good times to people’s lives is why we do what we do.
From GreyGulls pictures, I got to see the different perspective from the ones on your site. It changed what I thought it looked like a bit. The head is narrower than the shaft and that's not necessarily my favorite aesthetic. It made me curious about what the others looked liked from the top instead of the side. Maybe you should add the other perspective so as to more thoroughly show what your product looks like before the buy. I might have changed my mind on the 6", but it depends if I see what the others are like. My significant other will be moving to the whole other coast and I can see myself...in need of some company here in about a month or two. :whistle:

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Gisele wrote:We’re glad you got a taste of what we can do
I like the way you put that. Couldn't help but giggle.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

LadyPeridot wrote:From GreyGulls pictures, I got to see the different perspective from the ones on your site. It changed what I thought it looked like a bit. The head is narrower than the shaft and that's not necessarily my favorite aesthetic. It made me curious about what the others looked liked from the top instead of the side. Maybe you should add the other perspective so as to more thoroughly show what your product looks like before the buy. I might have changed my mind on the 6", but it depends if I see what the others are like. My significant other will be moving to the whole other coast and I can see myself...in need of some company here in about a month or two. :whistle:
More pictures definitely wouldn't be a bad thing! It never entered my mind until I observed discussions on this forum over the years that, one thing a penis and vagina have in common are variations on a theme as far as appearance.

I did notice that when I pulled it out of the box, but that random element of "sinthetic" reality also added to my excitement. I do respect your viewpoint and perhaps even a wider selection in the future to choose from, for those like yourself seeking a particular aesthetic could be attempted. I know I wouldn't complain!!

There are a few additional photos of the 6" posted in the forum on the sinthetics web site, I think the post is titled "to only buy the penis". Had you seen those?

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

Netwit wrote:
Gisele wrote:We’re glad you got a taste of what we can do
I like the way you put that. Couldn't help but giggle.
That went right over my head! Thanks for pointing that out! :lol:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I just saw the pictures in the Doll Album, and I must say, that's a very nice looking pecker.

The balls seem to be very flexible.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

HairyBearFL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HairyBearFL »

Wow... thanks for posting the pictures GreyGull. That is a beautiful replica of a penis by Sinthetics. If that is any indication of what the full male will be, they are on the right track!

I'm excited about my doll purchase from Abyss and can hardly wait for his arrival, but thinking already of adding a second guy once Sinthetics has the male doll ready for production. I think I would really enjoy having a doll from two different companies. Not so much to compare the differences, but instead to embrace the differences as we all do now in real life. No two guys are alike, which makes the exploration all the more fun and interesting!

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

HairyBearFL wrote:Wow... thanks for posting the pictures GreyGull. That is a beautiful replica of a penis by Sinthetics. If that is any indication of what the full male will be, they are on the right track!

I'm excited about my doll purchase from Abyss and can hardly wait for his arrival, but thinking already of adding a second guy once Sinthetics has the male doll ready for production. I think I would really enjoy having a doll from two different companies. Not so much to compare the differences, but instead to embrace the differences as we all do now in real life. No two guys are alike, which makes the exploration all the more fun and interesting!

The more the merrier! Im rather envious of those in the position to acquire multiples. and im very interested in seeing your review once Brian arrives on your door step. I'll be doing good if get just one in my clutches, but who knows what the future may bring, have to start somewhere.

My problem is, I have other hobbies that really are not cheap, and I have a hard time choosing which gets priority over another. So I've developed a habit of jumping back and forth doing a little here, and a little there. Kinda hard to do when it comes to dolls, having to invest a large amount of money at one time. But I guess I just did work around that! For now at least! lol

Sinthetics
Ex-Member

Post by Sinthetics »

GreyGull,

I am thrilled that you like the "tri ball", 6" male attachment ( the name "tri Ball" cracks me up ). I actually used a line from your email to Bronwen on Twitter. I quoted it as one of my favorite quotes from a customer review. It was the line "y'all some crazy ass magicians out there". It makes my day when we get good feedback, especially when it is as colorful and expressive as yours was. Thanks for posting pictures and talking about your experience. Have a great day and enjoy your new toy! Take care.

SINcerely,

Matt K.

INFORMATIONS