sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Laptop and now I can't log in.

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
spider91

New Laptop and now I can't log in.

Post by spider91 »

Hi:

Just got a new laptop and ofcourse the first site I wanted to bookmark was "The Doll Forum." However when I went to log in I got this message: "You exceeded the Maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to sole the CAPTCHA below."

Now I know I entered the correct logon and password as I had it written down. And no matter how many times I've tired it won't let me log on. However, I can go back to my old computer and log on with no problem. It would seem the program does not know my new laptop and won't let me logon even though I have the correct logon and password.

Please help, Thanks,
Keep Running

SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

Re: New Laptop and now I can't log in.

Post by SpiritfireM »

spider91 wrote:Hi:

Just got a new laptop and ofcourse the first site I wanted to bookmark was "The Doll Forum." However when I went to log in I got this message: "You exceeded the Maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to sole the CAPTCHA below."

Now I know I entered the correct logon and password as I had it written down. And no matter how many times I've tired it won't let me log on. However, I can go back to my old computer and log on with no problem. It would seem the program does not know my new laptop and won't let me logon even though I have the correct logon and password.

Please help, Thanks,
can you provide some info please?

What operating system are you using?
What browser are you using?
Do you have cookies enabled on the browser? (If so, make sure they aren't session cookies to be deleted when you close the browser).

siliventurer
Ex-Member

Post by siliventurer »

spider91, has this issue been successfully resolved for you?

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I haven't experienced this problem with a laptop I purchased about two months ago. Have you tried opening explorer and going in to "inprivate" mode to see whether that works better? I was surprised that such a feature existed.

Mine is a cheapy that came with Window7 home premuim and explorer 8. I haven't upgraded explorer but plan on installing Firefox before that anyway.

Have you considered installing Firefox?

INFORMATIONS