sexyrealsexdolls.com

Getting weird screens AGAIN.

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Getting weird screens AGAIN.

Post by Szalinski »

freakyPage.jpg
freakyPage.jpg (323.91 KiB) Viewed 3505 times
This is one of the nicer examples. Sometimes I get a bunch of weird coding at the top of the page, and a few times the whole page has been nothing but weird codes.

And yes, I have tried clearing the board cookies, my cookies, nothing works any more.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Getting weird screens AGAIN.

Post by AlexKnight »

So far, there haven't been any other reports on this issue, so, it's safe to say, this is not a problem that exists on the forum.

Personally, I have never seen this on my end.

It's like it can't load all the information for the site, maybe you should try a different browser, like Firefox or Opera.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

AlexKnight wrote:So far, there haven't been any other reports on this issue, so, it's safe to say, this is not a problem that exists on the forum.

Personally, I have never seen this on my end.

It's like it can't load all the information for the site, maybe you should try a different browser, like Firefox or Opera.

I agree with axel rose :P :) , try google chrome, it is the fastest browser I have used to date, clean and simple too. I also have IE8 with this damn windows 7 witch sucks, IE8 is slow and always tells me there are page errors and crap, a few days ago my new and improved win 7 locked me out of my own damned pc and completely lost my user profile.

What the hell is wrong the people who design this insanity at microcrap, I should have got a Mac!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I get exactly the same screen if I deliberately disable the "style sheet"-file.
Maybe the browser runs into a time out when loading that file, and decides to show the page without the "style sheet" information.
If you want, then next time you get a page with "weird codes" maybe you can try to save the actual page (e.g via right click -> "view page source" ->should popup up text editor allowing to save the page) and send it to me via PM. I am not sure if I can see where the problem is, but without an example this is very hard to diagnose.
Aside of that I like to read weird codes. :mrgreen:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Will Firefox, Opera or Goggle let me transfer my favorites? I am getting rather tired of this.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

Post by SpiritfireM »

Yes in fact most alternate browsers will import your favorites from IE.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Just to toss this in the mix...when I try to view the photo album via my I phone, all the text is in Arabic. At least I think it's Arabic. I've tried negating and reloading the app to no avail. From my laptop it views fine. Just a little oddity.
P

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

toonist wrote:Just to toss this in the mix...when I try to view the photo album via my I phone, all the text is in Arabic. At least I think it's Arabic. I've tried negating and reloading the app to no avail. From my laptop it views fine. Just a little oddity.
P
Try it now, Patrick.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Now the language is even more bizarre in the photo gallery.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi Patrick,
this might be the language setting of the doll album.
At the bottom of every page there is a "Select your language" drop down.
It might display something different if the language settings are messed up, e.g.:
TDA set to Persian
TDA set to Persian
tda_language.png (32.87 KiB) Viewed 3294 times
This is how it looks if set to Persian (Not that I speak that language). If you change the language to English all should be fine.
Hope this helps.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

tchon wrote:Hi Patrick,
this might be the language setting of the doll album.
At the bottom of every page there is a "Select your language" drop down.
It might display something different if the language settings are messed up, e.g.:
tda_language.png
This is how it looks if set to Persian (Not that I speak that language). If you change the language to English all should be fine.
Hope this helps.
Yes, I also came across this language setting... about a year ago, somehow I kept changing it to Czech without meaning to. Haven't done it lately, fortunately.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

WARNING!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD FIREFOX!

Post by Szalinski »

I stupidly did, and suddenly audio files would no longer play on websties, regardless if they were embed or clicked on. I tyried everything I could think of, nothing worked. So I uninstalled FF and put my original browser (MSIE) back on, because it always worked great (except here).

Well now it won't play audio either! DON'T DOWNLOAD FIREFOX! IT IS A VIRUS! :evil: :fist: 0X :thumbs_down:
~ George Washington

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I did a quick google search and it suggests that firefox might have set the audio volume to zero, so the audio files might still play, just at zero volume. :|
Suggested fix: check the volume control in the Windows toolbar while trying to play an audio file and make sure you pump up the volume.
Hope this helps.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Volumes are up. Firefux will play MP3 files, but not Midi. Midi will play fine when selected from my own saved files, just not in the browser (FF, or IE) anymore. And goodness knows what other files will be inaudible or unviewable now as well. :evil:

I've tried reloading their recommended media player (Quicktime, which I do not like)

I've tried going into tool: -> Accessories and specifying WMP as the default player, it still continues to call up QT and still no sound!

I have been having nothing but trouble since I uploaded it and it doesn't even matter if I uninstall it and everything that came with, or I got for it.

This applies regardless of whether the audio file is embedded in the page or I click on a link. The player looks like it is playing the file, but no sound comes out.

I'm going to have to take my computer down to get it fixed, and pay to have it run right again!

Needless to say I am angry.
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS