Who makes this clear doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Qsilverrdc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Who makes this clear doll?

Post by Qsilverrdc »

I found this on a china sale site....
Asking too much money for it but does anyone know anything about this doll body?
Who makes it?

Thanks

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Who makes this clear doll?

Post by Nonfactor »

I think it's one of those Love Body dolls that are popular in Japan. They aren't exported much.

Qsilverrdc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Qsilverrdc »

Nonfactor wrote:I think it's one of those Love Body dolls that are popular in Japan. They aren't exported much.
Thanks,
Do you have any web links, or more information?

Qsilverrdc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Qsilverrdc »

I found out some more,

It is a "Love Body Aki"

Thanks.

Humper

Post by Humper »

Wow! Why can't U.S. companies make something this well shaped? Imagine inflatables that look like the real thing!

H.

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Humper wrote:Wow! Why can't U.S. companies make something this well shaped? Imagine inflatables that look like the real thing!

H.
where the fuck is her head?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

:? - Ahoy Mates -

Little hard on the crew - rubb3rl03r - one must remember in different cultures such dolls are perfectly acceptable - we can't all like the same thing
thats what makes us unique - no ?

Getting back on topic - i have not seen these dolls for sale in the 13 Colonies of the New World - and they are probably as non-factor sez just available
in Japan - so one would need to loook at one of those sites that specializes in importing Japanese sextoys

The doll actually seems nice i do remember seeing this design before and someone who had modified it - i do believe there might be other version of this
design

Fair Seas - :angel:

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

yorktown wrote::? - Ahoy Mates -

Little hard on the crew - rubb3rl03r - one must remember in different cultures such dolls are perfectly acceptable - we can't all like the same thing

:
No offence meant Yorkie, aside from the fact that you've already lost oral functionality, i cant imagine using a decapitated doll, i find it creepy in the subject matter of dreams of serial killers creepy...lol

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:
yorktown wrote::? - Ahoy Mates -

:
No offence meant Yorkie, aside from the fact that you've already lost oral functionality, i cant imagine using a decapitated doll, i find it creepy in the subject matter of dreams of serial killers creepy...lol
To each their own. We all have difrent tastes in dolls. My motto is why waste a doll if you don't have to. Grant it, this is coming from a guy that attemped to save my doll by stuffing her. That didn't work out quite like i planned. Anyway, 5 years is a decent life for these dolls.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

Humper

Post by Humper »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:
Humper wrote:Wow! Why can't U.S. companies make something this well shaped? Imagine inflatables that look like the real thing!

H.
where the fuck is her head?
Good point! I was referring to the body (should have been more specific). The neck-down part looks well designed, so unlike many of the rigor-mortis inflatables made in the U.S. As for a head, there are actually any number of decent looking ones among the vinyl ladies which could be attached.

Just a bit more work with that foreign design and a great doll could come into being!

H.

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

I don't know who makes them but I have seen them sold in asian marrkets alot. In the world of inflatable fetishism, many people find clear glossy inflatable shapes a strong turn on.

4621738592_cf7a1f5d48_o by ShineTime, on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Each iteration has more body parts, the first love body was just a torso, the latest is only missing hands, it has a head. I think the clear material just obscures the shape to some degree so you use your imagination to fill it in and think it looks better than it does. That said, these are still the most detailed body shapes available among inflatables.

westie1660
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by westie1660 »

Guys,

Im now based in Singapore and i notice that these Love Body dolls are in EVERY sex-shop (now that Ive located around 9 hidden in various out-of town locations) I was very 'pleased' :oops: to see so many of these dolls for sale each time i found a new store.

Prices are high tho, but on teh plus side i located a wholesaler in Sg run byu a young enthusiastic guy who looks about 14! He was willing talk about some very nice prices for cartons of 10 dolls ... anyone alse in S E Asia and interested?

arcane1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by arcane1 »

Here are a couple of websites in the states you can get these types of dolls from:

www.toydemon.com

www.pillowgame.com

I have ordered from both and the service is very good.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Debra wrote:I don't know who makes them but I have seen them sold in asian marrkets alot. In the world of inflatable fetishism, many people find clear glossy inflatable shapes a strong turn on.

4621738592_cf7a1f5d48_o by ShineTime, on Flickr
Bianca Beauchamp :wink: :wink: :wink:

You have good taste.
Mark
<em>I know the good artist</em>

INFORMATIONS