Starpery.com

a posible way to make latex , etc. doll molds

Got an idea? Need an invention?
time traveler

a posible way to make latex , etc. doll molds

Post by time traveler »

others and even i have asked about how to make doll molds , i ran accross this web site on how to make an alein -making mold and believe it would be the same process. the web site is www.trudang.com/autopsy/howto3.html
it uses a fiberglass layed over a clay model to form the molds and then put the latex inside to creat the body. if thats the case you could also use a manican to a certain extent. (which may be better just use the clay on the breast to make them bigger if desired and a mold for the vagina, etc.
come on thinkers, what do you think?? 8)

Nada

Post by Nada »

... My Goodness,,, Time Traveler... That has been a part of "Beginning Doll and Toy Making" basics, since (LDC) started almost three years ago...

(ie: Creating a statue of an, almost perfect, proportionally scaled female is tough enough without using a REAL human-model, directly, in the molding process... But, trying to make her Beautiful and Sexy, at the same time, would be the work of a TRUE Master of Sculpture!!!)

So,,, find a "sitting" female-mannequin, to give her those missionary and doggie positions, at the very start... And then carefully adjust, with clay, some of her MORE INTERESTING features... :)

... Jim Nada...
(Lil Stew,,, do you have your model, on (TDF) in a member's folder, for an EXCELLENT EXAMPLE of "Sexy" but still,,, very VERY CUTE ???) :?:

Little Stewart

Post by Little Stewart »

Hello Jim & Time,
Yes, I put some pics here;

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... s&album=65

Using her face, I'm making a silicone (caulk) mold following Wonko's procedure here;
http://www.geocities.com/enjoy4242/mold/page_01.html

After I get a good mold, in will go hot clay. I'll use the clay armature to make a plaster mold for a foam filled liquid latex head. Now, to find the time to do all that.
Stew

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Love them "Puffies",,, Stew!!! :)

(And that Face and Bod is,,, To Cry or Die FOR!!!) 8)

... Jim Nada ...
( Thanks for a REAL Doll of a Beauty,,, Stew.) :wink:

... One small and "beautiful" side-thought....
Stew would you like to make some BEAUTIFUL Heads for the Sexy 18 Doll latex-project??? IF she is near enough to the S18's scale, I believe that Harry MIGHT be able to fit her, IN, "somewhere"??? 8)

... With an interesting PS...
With a fabric-structure internal head (using spandex, perhaps, for MORE flexibility?), a little foam, here and with a bit of facial applications, there, within a VERY PRETTY, PETITE and flexable latex face,,, and then,,, ALL SORTs of very interesting size changes with, perhaps, some "Hollywood features" might, JUST, magically appear? :?:

INFORMATIONS