DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Aria

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Chez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Aria

Post by Chez »

Hey Patrick, I hope she is in the 40-45 lbs range ??????????
Keep Up The Good Work"
toonist wrote:Hey Hey!
Here is a pic we took of the new body before we began the molding process.
The odd coloration is from the primer.
Her measurements as far as I can tell are 32" by 21" by 33" I believe she is 4'9"
She looks great sitting next to our original doll...like hot sisters.
We'll know much more about weight and such once she is in silicone.
We cast the hands and feet from a super petite model and they have incredible detail.
We have also recently made some nice skeleton enhancements which allow even more posing possibilities.
Ever onward....Enjoy! P

fuji

Post by fuji »

Chez wrote:Hey Patrick, I hope she is in the 40-45 lbs range ??????????
Keep Up The Good Work"
I think that 60-65lbs appears as a more reasonable and realistic target... but we'll see!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Toonist awesome work as usual.

Maybe you should offer a "photo" style doll (one with tighter joints, more poseability) and retain your flexible body (less posing but more fun for sex).

Either way man, I really want to update my doll collection! :D
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

I believe we have found just that combination. We'll do a couple castings this week and see. She'll still have all her flexiblity, just tighter where she needs to be...(shoulders, hips, elbows, etc. )
We'll never make one of those robot stiff dolls...we want her to be fun in the sack and look natural at rest. BTW... We also figured out a way to take 6 lbs off the original "bathing Beauty" doll. Our skeleton 'tweaks' will not add any weight either.
It was a good week!
Thanks for your wonderful encouraging words.
Moving on...P

tartmuse

Post by tartmuse »

Chez wrote:Hey Patrick, I hope she is in the 40-45 lbs range ??????????
Saw some of your heads from a few years ago and it's amazing to see where you've gone. Body 1 is amazing and body 2 looks equally promising.

I wanted to chime in on the low body weight request. Under 50 lbs would be great. Even if that's not possible, just keeping weight down as much as possible would be very helpful. I used to own a Mechadoll. Reputation issues aside, it was beautifully made. However, its weight was just ridiculous. I can't leave a doll out so I must be able to move it easily. Anyway, can't weight :) to see the silicone version of your latest work.

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

hey P any idea when this face will be purchasable? and there might be be a few more pics of it up?
ps. will it be with oral?

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

I am sooo looking forward to seeing the petite doll and original 'Bathing Beauty' side by side. Weight isn't that big of an issue for me, and I'll probably op for the heavier just so it is that much more realistic. I figure that if I just did my physical ability test for the fire department and I had to run up and down stadium steps at full speed with a 50 lb vest on while carrying an additional 20 lbs, then moving a doll will be no problem. The 160 lb dummy drag made me think less of a doll's weight also. Nonetheless I look forward to seeing the new doll.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

tartmuse

Post by tartmuse »

Incognito wrote:I figure that if I just did my physical ability test for the fire department and I had to run up and down stadium steps at full speed with a 50 lb vest on while carrying an additional 20 lbs, then moving a doll will be no problem. The 160 lb dummy drag made me think less of a doll's weight also.
Patrick, please keep in mind that while I respect Incognito for being a fireman and for having the strength to do his job, his ability to lift heavy stuff and drag 160 lbs may not be representative of all TDF users. There is no shortage of heavy dolls for people who don't mind the extra weight. There are probably many people who are looking for a lighter doll that can be easily carried.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Can she sit on the edge of the bed without slumping or keeling from center-of-gravity issues? In the past, the photos I saw suggested she needed to lean back on a bed or couch in order to sit, and it didn't look completely comfortable, although there were those shots of Eden sitting at a dinner table that were intriguing. I'm interested in how the improvements you've made have changed the way she sits. I'd like her to be able to sit up without her back against a chair or whatnot, and also hold things while doing it. Does she already do these things, or am I off-base here or what is your opinion? Thanks.

BTW, any further improvements to the finger realism and dexterity (ability to hold things in a natural looking way)?
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Hi Rainlover I can't speak for all PIBs but Destiny can sit up and surport herself and she looks very realistic while doing it. I added a couple of pic so you can see how she looks hope this helps.
best wishes
Ric
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

INFORMATIONS