www.wmdolls.com

DELETED PICS

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

DELETED PICS

Post by TDF_Management »

NOTE form TDF Management:

Many members have private blogs and galleries. We have noticed an increasing number of third party links that are no longer valid. When you use the Attach function your photos will always remain with your post. Also if you use the TDF Album, TDF will never close your gallery account or delete any of your photos.

If a member makes posts with photos or photo links and later the photos are deleted or no longer available, those posts will be deleted from the TDF Database as they have no relevance.

Celtic

Re: DELETED PICS

Post by Celtic »

I was wondering about that...I did notice that some have removed their pictures here in the male doll forum and now the threads are hanging around useless...Are the treads just going to be stuck in limbo and taking up space or just the post with the pictures that were deleted is going to be removed?
Is it a really good idea to allow third party posts of pictures if they are only going to be deleted? I don't know, seems sort of strange that anyone would post their pictures then delete them and leave people hanging trying to figure out what people are talking about on those threads...just an opinion...and concern.

UGH!

Ta,

~Celtic~ :new-alien:

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Hi Celtic,

I can only speak for myself about deleted photos. The short version is that I sold all my dolls because I thought I was going sailing overseas and couldn't risk taking any with me.

So to make way for possible new owners, I thought it only fair to remove my album. The dolls are still in the matrix although my name has been removed. As it turns out, I couldn't go sailing after all. :(

That's life. 8)

Regards.

zazakell
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

zazakell wrote:Hi Celtic,

I can only speak for myself about deleted photos. The short version is that I sold all my dolls because I thought I was going sailing overseas and couldn't risk taking any with me.

So to make way for possible new owners, I thought it only fair to remove my album. The dolls are still in the matrix although my name has been removed. As it turns out, I couldn't go sailing after all. :(

That's life. 8)

Regards.

zazakell

NO NO NO NO!!! LOL :D

I had noticed on several threads that people had deleted their pictures and they still owned their dolls. I felt bad that we lost some great pictures as that is really a big interest overall. It's a pity that there are still some threads that go nowhere and one sees the comments and if gets a bit confusing...that was all. UGH!!!!

Anyway, I reckon that is jsut the way it is...just a shame that there are so many threads littering the forum without pictures with comments that go nowhere...

Ta,

~Celtic~ :new-alien:

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

zazakell wrote: I can only speak for myself about deleted photos. The short version is that I sold all my dolls because I thought I was going sailing overseas and couldn't risk taking any with me.

Well, I disagree. The pics of your dolls could still be informative for other users or just simply beautiful, so why would you need to remove them?

It's not like the Doll album desperately needed the storageroom.

Actually it makes more sense to remove them from the matrix than from the doll album.

And as someone who actually got two dolls from other users, I can just say that I don't mind if the persons from who I bought the dolls still have pics of them in their doll album. If I did mind I shouldn't have bought a used doll. Because with buying a used doll, you get one with a history.

And in the Doll album I still have the pics of Caroline, of which I have no intention of deleting them although I don't have the doll anymore.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Carolinesguy wrote:
zazakell wrote: I can only speak for myself about deleted photos. The short version is that I sold all my dolls because I thought I was going sailing overseas and couldn't risk taking any with me.

Well, I disagree. The pics of your dolls could still be informative for other users or just simply beautiful, so why would you need to remove them?

It's not like the Doll album desperately needed the storageroom.

Actually it makes more sense to remove them from the matrix than from the doll album.

And as someone who actually got two dolls from other users, I can just say that I don't mind if the persons from who I bought the dolls still have pics of them in their doll album. If I did mind I shouldn't have bought a used doll. Because with buying a used doll, you get one with a history.

And in the Doll album I still have the pics of Caroline, of which I have no intention of deleting them although I don't have the doll anymore.
Hi Carolinesguy,

as a matter of fact, I wanted them deleted from the Matrix too but the Matrix dolly persuaded me to keep them on.

I'm afraid you don't have the full story of why I didn't want any trace of me on any doll forum.

I know that you can wipe your hard drive,(i.e re-format) but, for example, I've found out that the only way to delete all information from your hard drive is to dismantle your hard drive and using a grinder, grind off all the surface of the disks. Fire will not eliminate the data. The secret services of our different countries have discovered this.

So, for example, I'm out at sea and get caught in a storm. The sailing boat get's swamped and I go down. My 16 yr old son is my sole beneficiary of all that I own, including my very powerful computer, which he'd love to have. Youngsters have a lot of savy these days and he might be very curious as to what his dad got up to when he was at home online.

I didn't want to destroy my hard drive because my plans were to come back.

I hope that explains my reasoning at that moment in time.

BTW, pics of my TB's are still available on the Teddy-Babe Chronicles, although I asked midiman to remove my name.

zazakell
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

INFORMATIONS