DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Pib booty

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
FURY17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Pib booty

Post by FURY17 »

I noticed on the website when ordering a doll that you can specify how soft you want the booty . This question is for Patrick , how soft is soft when you are referring to the booty. Is it softer than the real doll cause those look kinda stiff . This is the selling point for me and I would appreciate all bits of info about this . It seems as most doll buyers and makers only focus on the breast .. Thanks !!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Pib booty

Post by toonist »

Hi,
If a soft back side is really the deal maker for you, we can make the derriere considerably softer than the rest of the body. Considering that the body is already at a really nice softness...
For the most part we have been focusing on making the breasts nice and soft. It's working!
Anytime you start playing with varying softnesses though there are some inherent problems that could come up. Delamination being one. There is a reason you don't see companies jumping at the chance to soften their booty's. It's taking a risk with the durability of the piece. Just telling it like it is in our experience.
P

INFORMATIONS