DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Poll: 2010 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.

How satisfied are you with your Private Island Beauty doll ?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 am

Couldn't be happier
42%
More satisfied than expected
25%
I got what I paid for
8%
Less satisfied than expected
17%
I'd rather have my money back!
8%

Total votes: 12

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Poll: 2010 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by TDF_Management »

This is the first poll for this manufacturer
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Private Island Beauty doll.

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you better say why otherwise I may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats. When there are all positive comments and no negatives but negative votes, it begins to look like vote stacking by owners of other makes!!!

If you wish to remain anonymous you can PM your particulars to Bianca to post on your behalf.

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

trevor126
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Poll: How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by trevor126 »

I plan on posting a detailed 30 day review but so far I couldn't be happier with my PIB. I'm curious about the 2 negative votes. Can we maybe get some details?
If you fear being attacked/flamed you can send me a PM and I'll keep it private.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

trevor126 wrote:I plan on posting a detailed 30 day review but so far I couldn't be happier with my PIB. I'm curious about the 2 negative votes. Can we maybe get some details?
If you fear being attacked/flamed you can send me a PM and I'll keep it private.
As stated in the instructions, at the poll's conclusion, any submitted Money Back votes that are unsupported will be removed from the poll as it can be damaging to the vendor. it is therefore important to state the particulars...ie Doll not to liking....Manufacturer support or warranty problem, etc..

PIB got off to a rough start and recent posts would indicate improved customer satisfaction. So knowing it the unhappy buyers haev newer or older PIB's would also be of great value.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I've had Destiny for almost a year now, and I could'nt be happier with her she's beautiful,sexy and very reallistic in the way she looks and feels
theres not been any problems with her at all,unless you want to count losing a finger nail or toe nail every once in a while, but you should see some of the shoe's I have her wear LOL. I must say that the personal service that Patrick gives is second to none, he always been there for me before the sale and after, just the other day I e-mailed him asking about a tongue for Destiny and he replied within just a few mins, and I know that Patrick very busy but he cares about his customers and from my experience that the way he treats them he care about their needs and I know he takes great pride in his work, and each doll he creates is really a work of art. The details are amazing even the very best pics don't do them justice, you would have to see one in person to see how life like they really are. I don't think you can go wrong with a PIB.
THANK YOU AGAIN PATRICK
and best wishes to all
Ric
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

When I recieved my Hope doll from PIB, I was upset in which the container was not reinforced with at least a wooden frame, particularly since UPS
said this package weighed in over a 100 lbs. Moving her in the box was tough, especially since it sagged in the middle. However when I got her home and opened the box, a primary inspection did not uncover any damage from shipping, and I was relieved. But there was 2 apparent blemishes I photographed which looks as if perhaps there was some tearing in the skin around the knee's. This small repair was insignificant to me since the dolls overall appearance and craftsmenship is superb. I use to own a Real doll and a 1st pc doll. The RD I owned was a thing of beauty. One of Matt's original dolls. However it did not stand up very well and quickly developed issues that I could not repair on my own. One of the joints separated and the vagina crevis area developed skin tears later on. My 1st PC doll was a total waste of money, it came with tears and well, I just don't want to go into this piece of trash, but if you are in the market for a silicone doll, 1st PC should not be on your list.

It's been almost 2 weeks now and the only problem with Pat's doll, PIB Hope, is that her wired fingers are poking through once you attempt to move her or engage in any "play". It's a problem I have yet to solve and I am working on it. Those ball tip ends Patrick uses, just can't do the job. I would suggest to him that a different material is a better idea that bends with the silicone. Wired fingers is a bad idea now that I own a doll that has them. But this is no way a critical flaw in my opinion.
This doll is so gorgeous and perhaps that is why I feel the need to hope that any future versions should be perfected. Perhaps after a while I could always buy another one with these new additions. Anyway, this doll rocks.
Attachments
shortcouch.jpg
shortcouch.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 4325 times

tigerwhite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tigerwhite »

Well it's a little too soon to make a review, but I imagine it will only get better. I voted More satisfied than expected because there were some factors I thought wrong before I received my PIB.

First of all Alaysia has an amazing body. Very durable so far. Her head has fallen off twice since I had her. No damage. The Eyelashes didn't even fall off. I love the fact that it weighs over 70 lbs, so real and it really isn't as heavy as most people proclaimed, then again, I bowl 3 times a week and carry 4 fifteen lbs balls with me.

I've accidentally stepped on her hands many times and when moving her from place to place, her hands always seem to be in the way. Still intact. Her nails which I assume are glued haven't even showed signs of detachment. I only wish her feet were at least a half a size longer. I have a little of a feet fetish. My biggest surprise and I love it, are the legs. Perfect. Not bow legged, so sexy looking. One thing I'm not sure about are the hands. Again still beautiful, but I think it should be a smidge more solid. They seem a little too flimsy.

This is the first high end doll, so I don't have anything to compare to, but my decision wouldn't change If I knew different. But I did have one issue. There was a tearing between where the left ear meets to the side of the head. This has nothing to do with production or shipping. I believe it was from the straps binding against the top of the ear. BUT, I applied the Sil-poxy that was included and it was as good has new. I'd say that the hands and ears are the most delicate... Some may say the eyelashes but I've had no problems. Other than that, one real negative is that I hate hiding this from visitors. Can't wait till owning anatomical sex dolls are the new public trend.

Good day everyone!!!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12981
Attachments
34.JPG
34.JPG (214.53 KiB) Viewed 4091 times
205_0098.JPG
205_0098.JPG (179.09 KiB) Viewed 4091 times

INFORMATIONS